Chpater 5

Pacifica POV (still at the forest noontime)

It's all my fault if I told her she wouldn't be like this. If Mabel helps me then she must know Emma or cares about her.

I told my cousin to get Mabel and tell her about Emma.

Emma POV (Nightmare AU)

I woke up from my bed the hell happened I can't seem to remember. The only thing I know is that I heard a scream from.

Why can't I remember I get up from my bed I felt sad for some reason.

I see a mirror and see my dull eyes why I'm I like this. I turn around and see myself grinning and telling me to wake up.

Wait what but the sound gets louder and stops when I hear a knock at my door.

I look at the door and see my mirror and see nothing. Someone opens my door and I see a strange women and said "Wake up sweetie".

She sees me and notice that I'm awake. Who is she I head downstairs with her she said "I made breakfast and of course as well for your father".

Wait then that means she is my mother. I told her for the breakfast and decided to go to town.

My father said "Well be careful and don't get into fights and make friends". Wait doesn't he know that I'm friends with Pacifica, Mabel.

I went to the town and see Pacifica and Gideon. Yes and maybe I can talk to them about what is going on.

I walked up to them and tell them hello. Pacifica said "Um excuse me you can't talk to me".

She punched me. Why did she do that I fell to the ground nobody helped me.

What was wrong with this town.

Pacifica POV (Reality U)

I cried when Emma wasn't responding I told her to wake up. I don't know how long but I want her to smile she had her face but with sadness.

I wonder what was going on with her fear and what is her fear.

My brother came back and said "Mabel said yes that she'll help us". Me and Gideon grabbed her body and went to Mabel's house.