Chapter 2

Emma POV

When I walked around the town I see a tent that should be interesting. I see a guy he has a  blue cape and glasses. He said "Welcome to the tent of telepathy".

When I saw him he gave me a smile but a weird one. He also "It would be ten bucks". I remember that my father gave me ten bucks. So I gave to him.

Some of the town's people was here. The show started a boy and a girl they said "Welcome to the tent of telepathy I'm Dipper pines and my twin sister is Mabel pines".

She looked so beautiful they started calling for volunteer. Dipper called a P-Pacifica if she's here then that guy must be here.

Mabel POV

"So brother dear guess we have to put on the show and find that power." My brother on the table looking at spells. He gave me a nod so the show started show started. It's the usual routine our names and magic it gets boring.

My brother calling for a volunteer he choose Pacifica. But I see a girl getting up from her chair. I wonder who she is I will find her later.

The show ended and I wanted to find the girl I called for Will. I said "Will who's that girl that I saw". He looked at me "Mabel I don't know who she is please don't kill me".

I gave him a death glare he left. Such a pathetic demon I honestly don't know why we keep him.

Dipper POV

As the show was done my sister left I wonder why. I followed my sister she was with Will she said something about a girl and Will didn't know. Sister what are you up to.

Pacifica POV

Gideon left to go home I was alone. He left me because of that book. I was wondering the town and I saw Grenada and Candy this is not good if their here then Mabel is here.

They were looking at clothes I walked past them until they called out "So where is your cousin did he leave you a lone freak". "Yea your a freak why do you l-". Tears coming down why does this happen to me. Until someone punched Candy her glasses broken. I saw who it was. It was Emma she punched Candy.

But Grenada pulled out a pocket knife I tried to stop her but she gave me a slash on the cheek. I fell to the ground and blacked out. Only in the slightest I see Emma punching Grenada to the face.

Emma POV (night time)

As I left I walked around the town just to explore because I only explore a little bit. I see Pacifica she had a frown wait what but that was when two girls were being mean to her.

I heard their conversation and punched the girl with glasses. Her glasses came off and broken she feel to the ground. That's when the big girl pulled a pocket knife but I was busy. Pacifica tried to stop her but gave her a scar.

Something inside me took over and punched the big girl but she gave a slash to the cheek and chest but it didn't hurt. So I pinned her to the ground and punched her in the face over and over.

But I saw Pacifica in the ground and made me worried about her I told the big girl if she ever hurt Pacifica I would hurt them. I walked to Pacifica's body and carried her. People looking at me like their saying what happened.

But I remember she lives at the mystery shack. I told a person where that place is they told me the direction. Running trying to get to the place. I finally found the place. I walk in I was greeted by a guy.

He looked at me and worried like what happened to her. He told me to put her in the room he gave the direction where her room is and he'll take of her I put her on the bed.

I see the guy she was with he gave me a concern look he cared about her he said "Pacifica what happened to her and my name is Gideon gleeful her cousin". I couldn't go home I cared about her. So I told the cousin if I could stay here he gave me a nod.

He had a book it looked like a journal it had a number two on it. But I didn't care about it I only cared about Pacifica.

So I told him everything about the fight and the two girls and my name. I couldn't wait I had to treat her wound.

I told him where the alcohol is he told me in the cabinet of the restroom. I said to him "Where's the restroom". He told me where it is. I got to the restroom and found the cabinet I found alcohol and the bandages yes I can take of her.

I came back to the room Gideon was a sleep. He had he's journal on the stand. So I treated her wound. I almost forgot about my wounds but I only cared about her safety not mine. I decided to walk down and see the living room and the kitchen. That's great I treated my wounds not going to lie it hurts but I was use to this wound and fights.

Until I hear a cough a guy came out he had a weird hat. He said "You know the mystery shack is close or are you a friend of Pacifica".

I gave him a nod. I pulled my shirt down he also said "What happened to you". I told him about everything and my name as well. I said to him "Can I stay here Mr. Gleeful". He said "Of course you helped my niece it's great that she has a friend that helps her and you can sleep on the couch if you want".

I said "Thank you but no thank you I think I'll sleep on the floor. He said okay and left. I grabbed one of the chairs and walked up the stairs and put it next to her bed and sat down on the chair. She looked cute sleeping but made me cry that I couldn't protect her I started to fall asleep.

Flashback--------------- 8 year old Emma POV

"Do you promise to take care of me Emma". "Of course Cassidy I will forever and ever and thank you for the promise ring I'll will never take it off".

We were still friends no matter what but her bullies killed her and I wasn't their because I moved. My dad was still working and I heard it on the news. And it shattered me and I try to not have friends but I still did.

end of flashback----------------------

THANK YOU CRAFTER FOR THE SUPPORT LOVE YOU GUYS