Chapter 4

The next day (Morning)

Emma POV

I woke up from a nightmare again. Apparently my dad heard screaming and came to my room.

I look around my room is black and red. I get up and went to the kitchen and see my dad drinking coffee.

Since he's a police officer I told him about making new friends. Since its summer I usually watch tv, play video games and sleep.

I told him that I'm going to the town.

He knows about me getting into fight but when it's serious he takes care of me.

10 minutes later

I need to go back to the mystery shack to see Pacifica I can bear her being hurt.

I finally got their I see her uncle, Wendy, that guy that wanted to take care of Pacifica.

Her uncle saw me and said that she's sleeping. I told him if I can see her. He gave me a nod. I got to her room she's sleeping so cute.

I try to come in quietly but it didn't work. She wakes up and sees me and said "Emma what are you doing here".

I said "Well.... you got hurt yesterday and I wanted to see if your okay".

She gave me a smile and got from her bed and hugged me. I liked this hug it was perfect and peaceful.

Gideon POV

I was in the forest reading journal 2. I'm glad that Emma took care of Grenada and Candy. I'm also glad that she treated my cousin wounds.

Pacifica POV

I was asleep but a crack woke me up and I see Emma. I said "Emma what are you doing here".

She told about yesterday I smiled at her and also hugged her. It felt good I liked it.

I noticed her bandage on her check I said "I'm sorry that I couldn't protect you".

She said "Pacifica you shouldn't say sorry I'm the one who sorry that you got hurt and you did protected me by stopping the big girl".

Something in her face that she wanted to cry but try to keep it in.
I was worried about her but I try to tell her if something happened to her.

I couldn't maybe because I was afraid that she'll be angry at me.

I said "Hey do you want to hang out with me and my cousin". She gave me a nod.

She said "I will love to hang out with you but I have to go do something".

She probably has to do family stuff or something else she left.

Emma POV

As I left her room I was stopped by golden triangle he said "Well well the name is Bill so your name is Emma".

I was about to say something when he said "Listen kid I'm a dream demon but I guess I'm not the only demon".

He left what did he mean by that. I left the mystery shack and went to find Mabel. For some reason I like as well.

Mabel POV

I woke up I liked how Emma hugged me it felt normal to me. No human girl ever made me feel like this.

Why do I feel like this. I got up and put on my clothes why do I even bother.

I went to the bathroom to put on my makeup. I look at the mirror and said to myself Mabel she is never going to love you.