Part 17

Hey guys I know I said this will be the final but I have to hold on the final
————————————————

Unknown name POV

My my I don't know how Emma did it. Man it's good to have a body. Well I guess I can say the names Kira. Ender is not the bad part of Emma. I am.

I see those face that Emma been friends with.

Reverse Mabel POV

I saw my mirror shattered and see a girl covered in scars and bruise from my shattered mirror.

I said "What are you doing at my house and Who are you". She said "My name is Dakota nice to meet you and well it's a long story but I'll keep it short.

I originally came here but I died and came back and was stuck on the mirror and now I'm back at the town that I lived".

She looked pretty but her eyes were red color. I said "Okay but who killed you and do you have anybody here like a family".

She said "I don't know who killed me but nobody remembers me not even my father".

We continued to talk and she explained it to me and it made sense but she did told me that I was her friend but I don't know if it's true.

One week later Kira/Dakota POV

I don't know how Emma keeps up with these weak mortals but I don't care about them not even Mabel.

It's so funny that she's stuck on my mind theirs no way she can escape.

Emma POV Mirror world

I can't get out of here my mind and heart are broken. No matter how long I try to get out nothing works.

I was finally into insanity and I don't trust the mirror world that I'm in. I didn't realize that I had a evil counterpart of myself besides maybe Ender.

I feel like dying again and just ended here but I thought about my Mabel and Pacifica. I have to keep on going even though I'll probably won't get out of here.

I saw a bright of light. I'm too weak to care but someone comes out. I see Zeta and I said "Why are you here Zeta".

She said "Child your not so post to be here". I gave her this look but said "My counterpart is somehow keeping me here and I can't get out".

She said "Child I'll try to bring her here and you can probably have a normal life". I said "What do you mean probably Zeta".

She gave me this concern look and she said "Well in order to bring her you have to end her". I screamed at her but she left.

To be continued