Chapter 7

Mabel POV (Reverse)

Dipper has to come with a solution he has to help her. We were in my room with Emma lying in my bed.

I told Pacifica and Gideon to have space with his power.

Emma POV (Nightmare AU and just to let you know time moves differently)

It's been a week what happened oh yea I remember in this cave and my evil side. What did I do to deserve this.

Don't you know Emma you said that you'll be their for me but no you had to go away.

I looked up at my best friend hold a knife and she stabbed me in the shoulder. I cried in pain but it looks like she was holding back.

I yell at her telling her to stop and that I'll will care about her. She was crying and hugged me but something was coming out of her.

My evil side she staring at me and also Cassidy I try to break this chains. That's when another me holding a crowbar but hitting Ender.

She said "Hello I had to save you Ender was trying to take over your body so I'll try to send you home and sending this ghost where she's post to be. Oh the name is Beatrice".

She send Cassidy somewhere where she's post to be having her peace. She brings her two fingers and touches my forehead but a white flash appeared.

Dipper POV (Reverse)

I don't know why she cares about her but I think she loves her. I can see it she looked happy when she was talking about this person.

I was working on my magic to heal her dreamscape but that's when she screamed a wound was translating to her body.

So whatever is happening in her nightmare bad things happen to her.

I yelled at Mabel to get in here she does and rans to her body she tried to take care of her wound. That's when she vanished what just happened.

I looked at Mabel she was crying and those nerds came and Pacifica was crying.

Emma POV

I wake up in a hill sure Beatrice will teleport me here but not treat my wounds. I tried to stand up but my shoulder hurt a lot I need help maybe Mabel can help me or Pacifica.

I finally stand up and see the Gravity falls sign so was it all a dream. I grabbed my shoulder and growled in pain.

I get into the town and let go of shoulder and try to get to the mystery shack. I look at the stars and see the beauty so do I die here.

And I faint. I wake up in a grassland with lying myself on something when I see Cassidy.

She tells me to wake up and don't got to sleep but she was so comfy but the other thing is that she's tells me to be strong and love the people who you are friends with.

I wake up in a road and trying so to get up. I have to see Mabel or Pacifica. I finally arrive at the mystery shack and use my energy and knock on the door.

I hear footsteps and someone opens the door I see Mabel. She said "Umm hello did you need anything". I said "I...need....help....please".

I blacked out and wake up in a room that is unfamiliar to me. Someone opens the door I said "Who's there". "I'm not going to hurt you but are you okay and who are you".