Chapter 3

Emma POV

I woke up from a nightmare. Sweaty and look at my ring. Shoot I have call my dad. I called home he answered and told him what happened.

I leave out about the two girls because he knows he'll get another job somewhere and I'll leave Pacifica a lone I don't want to.

I look at her sleeping body and leave the room and go to the gift store that Mr. Gleeful has.

I got their I see a girl wearing a black hoodie she looks different. She saids "So you must be the girl that saved Pacifica. Mr.Gleeful told me I'm surprised that you saved her. You know your the first person that cares about her besides Gideon, Her uncle, me, Soos, and Robbie. Oh and my name is Wendy".

That made my blood boiled I wanted to punch something but I tried to cool down. I couldn't I said her my name and I'll be in town. I left the gift shop.

I decided to go to the town. People looking at me like what's wrong with her. I gave a death glare to anybody who will touch me.

I see the two girls and another girl with her blue everything wait I remember her name is Mabel. The big girl pointed at me and the girl in blue walked up to me.

I can't deal with this I let my anger on a wall and made a hole. Mabel still came up to me and said "Sorry about my friends they get out of hands".

Mabel POV

I get up get ready and meet up with Grenada and Candy. We go to a diner and Candy said "So this girl punched me for no reason and broke my glasses". Grenada said "Yea she did that and punched my face a lot so can you deal with her".

I said to them "Don't worry I will". We leave the diner and Grenada pointed at her. No way it's her the girl I was looking for. I walk up to her but her energy is all good like anger and madness.

She punched a hole but really big. It looks like she doesn't care about the bleeding I said "Sorry about my friends they get out of hands".

Candy said "WHAT HELL NO SHE DESERVE IT MABEL SHE GETS NO SORRIES". I looked at Candy giving a death glare and she went silent. The girl said "What my friend doesn't deserve it". She was mad and I gave Candy and Grenada and shake and left.

She looks at her knuckles and bleeds. She passed out I caught her and take her to my home.

I get their holding her. My brother saids "so is this her that you were looking for". I gave him a nod. I take her to my room and put her on my bed.

I get the bandages and alcohol. I take her ring off and treat her wound and wrap the bandage around her hand to her knuckle.

I look at her face and she has a scar I figure the source of it. Grenada did it with her pocket knife. I'll deal with her later. She wakes up and looks at me and looks at her hand looking for something.

She saids "Where is it crap I lost it". I said "What did you loose are you talking about a ring". She gave me a nod and I gave it back to her. She hugged me it was like butterflies out of my stomach.

I said "Sorry I had to treat your wound and about my friend giving you that scar sorry and my name is Mabel pines what's your name ". She looked at me surprised and stopped hugging me.

She said "Umm my name is Emma Wolf and thank you for treating my wound crap I have to go home". Her smile was something to me like my chest was beating fast.

I gave her way out and she saids her goodbyes and leaves.

SORRY IF THIS WAS SHORT BUT LOVE YOU GUYS