Chapter 9

Emma POV (AU)

I'm still stuck in this universe but I made some friends besides Diper, Mabel, Pacifica, Wendy, Stan, Ford, Bill, and Raven.

Bill has been helping me with my powers.

In the morning-----------

I wake up from the couch and help out Stan with his work. He's actually nice even though he's greedy.

I was finally done and told him I'm going to see Mabel. Dipper was hanging out with Pacifica.

I finally saw Mabel she was with Grenada and Candy. They were talking and laughing I heard them talking about boys.

They were at the diner. I decided to walk around town. I saw Raven she was talking with some girls.

I decided to not bother them. But I heard somebody "Hey Em it's me Raven you want to hang with me".

I turn around and see Raven with two girls. I walked up to them and said "Sure I would love to hang with beautiful girls".

They were all blushing but I saw Mabel with her friends. We decided to hang at the mall.

Mabel POV (AU) Saturday morning

I woke up and saw Emma still sleeping she looked cute.

But I decided to tell my uncle that I would be hanging out with my friends.

But I remember that Dipper is hanging out with Pacifica.

If they dated I think they would look cute together.

Skip to the diner

Grenada, Candy and me were talking about boys. I saw Emma she was alone.

She decided not to come in I think my friends would like her. Maybe she thought that it would bother me but it doesn't.

I see her looking at a girl and decided to walk away but the girl stopped her they were talking and the other two girls were blushing.

We decided to get out and see if we could all hang out. But she noticed me and was still talking to the girls but somehow it bother me how she was talking to this girls.

I said "Guys what if we spy on her and see if these girls are not mean to her".

Candy said "Mabel why would do that and wouldn't it be stalking or are you jealous that she's with other people".

I also said "What no I wouldn't be jealous and come on it's so boring in this town".

They decided to leave because they had a emergency. I saw Emma and the three girl it looked like they were having fun.

I saw them going to a small diner. They were having fun I wish I can hear them.

Emma POV

When we we're hanging out we decided to get something to eat.

Luckily their was a mall with a diner. So we ate and talked but somehow I felt like someone was watching us.

But I ignored it. I saw a guy coming to us and sat next to Raven she said "Guys this is my boyfriend his name is Jason".

I got a bad feeling about him I mean he looked cute with blonde hair and blue eyes that girls would go crazy for.

They talked about things but I didn't listen. Someone was tugging my shirt and saw Jessica next to me.

Not going to lie she's pretty but I liked her as a friend. She had creamy hair with green/blue eyes and guys would like to date her.

The other girl name is Heather she has hazel eyes with brown hair and looked cute.

20 minutes later--------

We left the diner it was me, Heather and Jessica. Raven left with her boyfriend.

We were talking and being stupid but it was fun. I saw Mabel she waved and smiled I waved back and also smiled.

I guess she decided to walk up to me. I introduced her to my friends. I saw that she put a fake smile I wonder why.

I'll tell her later. I said my goodbyes to my friends and walked with Mabel.

It was night so I said "Mabel why did you put a fake smile you know you can tell me anything".

She said "I don't know b-". We heard a explosion. We run to it trees knocked down who could have done this.

Mabel POV

I saw Emma with two girls. I waved and smiled she did the same thing. I walked up to Emma she introduced her friends.

I said my hellos but I didn't like her being with other people. Maybe Candy was right I was jealous.

We said are goodbyes we walked it was night. She said "Mabel why did you put a fake smile you know you can tell me anything".

I wanted to tell her but I was scared that she would hate me. I said "I don't know b-".

We both heard an explosion so we decided to run to it. The trees were knocked down who could've down this and why.

OH CLIFFHANGER I WONDER WHO COULD HAVE DONE THIS

PEACE OUT CRAFTERS✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️