Chapter 10- "Only mine"

Destiny's POV:

There I was...Left with Nico and Lucas in the hallway.

"Let's go settle in our room then" suggested Lucas and Nico and I followed in silence, I didn't feel awkward probably because subconsciously I couldn't get my mind of that feeling I felt as I opened my eyes and saw Nico inches away from my face.

"So you're stuck with us since princess left you for her...boyfriend." Lucas said almost through gritted teeth interrupting my thoughts.

"Boyfriend? What no! Tyler and Anna aren't dating." I said and turned to face him.

"Yeah well I'm not surprised, she's so vicious and arrogant." he said trying to mask what I think was the tiniest smile.

"Yeah sure..." Nico joined our conversation staring at Lucas with a smirk.

Lucas shot Nico a death glare then they both shared some kind of a telepathic gaze and walked off somewhere.

"Here go ahead we'll be back in 10'." Nico said to me while tossing me the keys to our room.

I walked towards the stairs and doing my best not to turn back and look at him but as I was about to turn the corner I threw a quick glance behind me and to my surprise our eyes met.

I felt my face heat up slightly and I quickly looked away sprinting up the stairs. I got to the 1st floor and went down the beautifully decorated corridor searching for our room.

I unlocked the door and stepped inside the small hotel room, I didn't pay my surrounding much attention since I was in a hurry to shower before the boys got back.

I stepped inside the shower and turned on the water, I did my best not to get lost in thought and moved as quickly as I could.

After rinsing my hair for the last time I stepped outside the shower on the cold marble floor wrapped my hair and body in a towel and went over to my bag to search for my pyjamas.

I can't believe it!

I forgot to pack my pyjamas.. And since I didn't have any clothing to spare I ended up wearing a black, low cut tank top and a pair of girl boxers..

Well this is just great isn't it!

I heard a knock on the door and assumed it was the boys so I quickly dried off my hair as well as I could, opened the bathroom door and tiptoed towards the door.

I opened it and to my surprise instead 2 there was only one good-looking guy at my door, one I wasn't expecting.

"Hi Nathan.. What's up?" I asked.

Nathan's eyes traced my body from head to toe and then he stuttered out.

"Eh.. Ehmm.. Well.. Lucas and Anna are arguing in my room so I thought I'd pay you a visit" he said smiling deviously.. "And oh boy I'm glad I did" he smirked.

What was he on ab... Wait. I just remembered what I was wearing..

"Oh shut up" I said in a joking way and signalled him to come in.