Chapter 16- "Secrets"

A/N: Meryl Streep as Eris

•••••••••••••••

Tyler's POV:

"We are not flirting" Anna exclaimed annoyed and moved forward with the map in her hands.

"Does Nico know for sure what flirting means? Cause Anna seems like she's going to kill that guy." Nathan joked.

We were walking side by side, something rather usual since the quest started.

"I don't know. Anna is kind of 'peculiar' when it comes to flirting or boys in general" I replied sarcastically whilst he laughed and ran his hand through his blonde hair.

God, he was gorgeous, but I shouldn't think of him that way since he never would.

"So are you nervous?" He asked me curiously.

"Why should I be? Because we are heading to an old Greek goddess who loves making people fight and hate each other just for fan ,oh and by the way we are barely speaking to each other already? Naaah" I answered jokingly and he laughed like always with his stunning smile.

What I loved about Nathan was that I could be so comfortable with him, like Anna, even tho I liked him insanely. Except since the quest started Anna was so worried and we didn't get to hang out that much, but I understood.

"That's why you're my best friend Tyler" Nathan said "because no matter how bad the situation is you always make me laugh".

He then placed his arm around my shoulder and continued walking and I felt butterflies in my stomach.

We kept walking when Anna and Lucas who were supposed to be leading the way stopped on their tracks.

"I don't understand it should be here I-" She said while examining every inch of tha map.

"What do you mean?" I turned to face them, but suddenly, everyone was nowhere to be seen.

"Anna? Lucas? Nathan?" I screamed, but I got no answer in return "Nico?Destiny?" I screamed again but again, silence.

I looked around and started walking, when two steps after a felt something like a wall stopping me. I would swear I couldn't pass that spot but nothing was there, I started thinking it might have been invisible.

Was I going insane?

"Hello?anyone?" I shouted again.