Chapter 24- "Truth Or Dare"

Destiny's POV

Nico woke up only a couple of minutes after I did. The cave wasn't the best place for an injured person to rest, but it was close and it was available.

I couldn't hide my relief when Nico woke up. I mean yes, Nathan did tell me and Lucas not to worry so much cause he would be alright but I couldn't help to start questioning his accuracy after the first 5 hours that Nico was unconscious.

By the time he had woken up all of us were wide awake and pretty bored.

"You sure you're feeling alright, death boy?" Lucas asked for the third time.

He just rolled his eyes playfully. "Jesus, it is the tenth time you asked me!"

"Firstly it's only the third time and secondly my name is Lucas." Lucas teased him with a mischievous grin plastered on his face.

It only took me a day to get how our team works and that situation was no different; Nico and Lucas making jokes and whispering Gods know what, Nathan and Tyler being the great couple, and me and Anna sitting side by side talking, except when she and Tyler were having their best friends moments then I would most likely be with Nathan.

"I'm boored!" Tyler broke the silence with his whines.

"Ty, stop complaining already. We're all bored you know." Anna told him.

"Then let's do something!"

"You wanna do something?" Nathan stepped in the conversation "Fine, let's do something." And with that he took a bottle of water from his backpack.

"Spin the bottle?" I asked with her eyebrow arched.

"Good and old." Nathan presented proudly.

"Are you joking?" Nico sneered and Nathan asked "what is there to lose?"

Although I could think of a couple things to lose, one of those being my dignity I, like the rest of us shrugged and went on with it.

And so the game begun. Nathan spun the bottle and landed between Tyler and Anna.

"Don't you dare say truth again." Tyler said firmly to Anna before she even replied.

She rolled her brown eyes her golden rims shown off under the moonlight.

"Fine. Dare." And just like that Tyler formed a smirk.

"I dare you to strip." As soon as Tyler finished his sentence Anna's skin turned into a lighter shade and her eyes grew wider.

"W- what?" Was all she muttered.

Tyler showed no mercy whatsoever.

"You heard me. Just take if your clothed until the next round."

"You are so done." She threatened him, as she stood up and started stripping of her shirt.

Soon enough all that was left covering her body were her black underwear and to be honest even I was drooling over her. She had a thin waist and a flat stomach on the upper half of her body and as my eye sight moved lower I couldn't help but be jealous of her curves around her hips.

Her body was just perfect. And I wasn't the only one who thought so. I could see Lucas looking almost enchanted by her. It was so obvious he was in love with her to everyone but her.

Anna caught Lucas staring at her before she broke the eyecontact equally as fast and asked annoyed "Happy?"

"Very." Tyler answered satisfied, spinning the bottle once more.