Chapter 12- "Strikes"

A/N:Just to clarify this is more like a filler chapter so don't expect much.

Also Troye Sivan aka Tyler on the top:)

•••••••••••••••

Anna's POV:

I woke up to the feeling of someone gently shaking my shoulders. I slowly opened my eyes and saw Destiny, which was a huge surprise for me as I was always the one to wake her up.

"Anna wake up-...finally" she whispered as soon as she realised my eyes were open.

I rubbed my eyes with my hands. "What time is it?"

"It's 8 o'clock when did you go to sleep, at 3?"

I quickly replied "What? No. You know what you're right, I should get ready. What time does the train for LA leave?" I lied and asked her the question in order to avoid any further questions.

"At 9."
She answered without suspecting I lied to her.

I didn't like lying to her but I didn't think that Tyler would like Destiny to know about Nathan. That's why I rarely lied, but when I did I was very good at it.

I quickly stood up and started getting ready. "Where is everyone?" I asked while putting my black shorts on.

"They are downstairs, having breakfast."

"Oh. Why didn't you wake me up earlier?"

I was now putting on a white P!Atd T-shirt and not my CHB shirt like always, as it wouldn't be a good idea walking in LA ,where the god of death leaves, with a shirt that screamed "demigod".

"Well, you are always the one who gets up first so we gave you a break ,not to mention that we probably won't get a long good sleep for a while."

I simply smiled a little and nodded. I then brushed my teeth and got my dark hair in a high ponytail and left for the last time our hotel room.

We took the stairs and found the others sitting around a dinner table, eating breakfast, casually, like this wasn't going to be the day of the quest where they might be killed.

Nico was sitting next to Lucas, across Nathan and Tyler. Lucas and Nico were talking to each other, ignoring completely Nathan and Tyler, who seemed to be okay with that fact as they did the same.

As soon as we stepped inside the conversations stopped. Me and Destiny looked at each other and slowly walked to the table and took a seat, which was kinda of a challenge since neither of us wanted to seat next to Nico nor Lucas.

Destiny finally sat next to Nathan and smiled at him and he did the same. I noticed that Tyler was getting uncomfortable, so I wasted no time and sat next to him while his hand tightly under the table as an attempt to keep him calm. He turned to looked at me and smiled.

And then complete filled the room. An awkward one. Extremely awkward.

I had to do something. If we aren't able to have breakfast together and talk, how could we work as a team?

Hell Hound |Nico Di Angelo FanfictionOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara