Chapter 27- "Outburst"

Nico's POV

"Do you see that spot over there?" Anna asked as pointing at the point of the mountain, surprising not that far from us. "That's our destination. We're extremely close, a day's of walk, I think."

"Is there anything you can't do?" Lucas asked her whilst placing his arm around her shoulder and if I didn't know any better I would even think of Lucas as a player himself.

"Getting rid of you, u suppose." She smiled at him.

"Too bad you can't, not until we're done with this death sentence, princess." He smiled back.

Okay I'm officially confused and was that a blush on Anna's cheeks when he called her princess? I though she hated that? Did I miss something? Oh, dear they're even worse than me and Destiny. Did I just say me and Destiny? No no no I thought the little thing I felt for Destiny was gone. I tried to be as harsh as possible to her and still nothing? I don't understand, that worked with all the other girls in the past.

"Are you alright?" The girl with the rose tattoo asked me walking beside me, not even trying to hide the concern in her voice.

"Yes." I snapped at her, which was surprisingly hard for me to do but completely necessary.

I'm a player and she should stay away from me, right? Right.

"Are you sure? You seem kinda off..." She insisted politely.

Was she trying to make this harder?

"Yes, Destiny I told you I'm fine. Why can't you get it, are you that stupid?"

Oh, no. I went too far. I totally did.

Even if I wasn't completely sure about that her expression would have said it all. Shock was written all over her face. She finally closed her hanging jaw and furrowed her brows furiously.

"You know what, Di Angelo? I'm so sorry for being concern and asking you for your well-being. Trust me, that will never happen again cause you don't even deserve it." She laughed sarcastically. "And I was that big of an idiot that I even felt bad for talking you that way earlier. I even came here to apologize, but now I'm afraid that if I do you're going to course me or something. So guess what. It must be your lucky day cause I'll never bother you by talking to you ever again." She said and caught up with Anna in the lead.

"Wow that was baad. Like really bad. Even for you."

"Shut up, Lucas I got it." I snapped at my best friend.

"Good, cause now you have to apologize for it." He advised me with his arms crossed like he was my father.

If I had a normal one.

"What? Why would I do that?" I asked him although something was telling me that the answer was crystal clear. He just huffed.

"Maybe cause she's mad at you and you certainly don't want her to be so?" He stated the obvious.

I, on the other hand wouldn't just admit it. That would make me almost mundane. Also, I would have to admit that I care, not just to Lucas but also to myself. Which I just did, didn't I? Shit, Nico.

"I don't care if she's mad at me."

He scowled at me. "Dude, just grow up. Why won't you tell her? Are you worried that you'll fall for her and loose your mind or stop living in you player kind of lifestyle? Or do you think that she's not worthy of you? Pooh that's what it iiis." He figured from my expression. "You know you like her, I know you like her, the bathroom cleaner at the Olympus knows you like her, just tell her and leave us in peace."