Chapter 28- "Trapped"

Nico's POV:

Oh no, not again.

That was the only thought that could come into my mind at that exact moment. The moment i looked around and the only thing I could see were plain white walls. Too white walls to be exact. And I was alone.

Were the others together or apart?

The anxious situation felt familiar. Of course it did! It was just like Eris's challenge. But one thing was different. She wasn't here. Where was she? Was she safe? Was she alone? Was she scared? I hate it when she's scared. Oh look at yourself Nico! You're alone and you don't even know where or how will leave but you're worried about her! And the saddest part is that you don't even feel guilty about it.

How could you? With that smile of hers and her uniqueness.... she's not like the other girls... she's better thank any girl could ever even wish to be. That's how great she is and the best part is that she doesn't even realize it.

That's why I like her.

I have to find her. Make sure she's safe. Tell her how I feel. I have to get out of here.

Destiny's POV:

Ugh! I have been wondering in this hell hole for half an hour and nothing! It's like the white hallways never end!

It was at that point that I started panicking. What if I never got to the others? What if that was the end? What if the others where already dead?

No. I had to be more positive than this. There was no way our story ended like this. We were more than that.

Stay positive, Des. Stay positive. It is you're best trite after all. I took a long steady breath. Much better. Now, go for it.

TWO HOURS.

What.

I knew finding my way would take a while a but two hours I couldn't believ- what the holy Hades was that sound?

I made my way to the end of the corridor and by the time I turned right a scream squeezed out of my throat.

They were all dead, their lifeless cold corpses lying in the ground. My friends my best friends, my skin turned as pale as theirs from the traumatizing view in front of me.

Tyler's once reddened chicks and Anna's tanned skin now pale as the snow... Lucas's wicked smile wiped off his face and Nathan's vivid eyes closed forever... and Nico, my Nico... I bended my knees and took a better look at him for the last time.

The things that loved about him started wondering in my mind like an never ending list, his messy black hair, his sharp jawline and his pretty lips... before I could realize my chicks became wet and throat felt sore.

My breath unsteady but the list was sill the priority: the veins in his hands, god how much I loved them.

I traced my hand over his my fingers cycling over his ring- his ring?

He didn't have a ring on his right hand- no no it was his left. Definitely left. What was happening?

I was slightly covered in mist, now more than before. Where was all this mist coming from?

It was them, they were all turning to mist. It was a trick! Relief washed over me. It was a trick! And I thought I would never feel happy for being tricked, this was the best moment of my entire existence.

The person who thought doing this was a good idea just got himself into some serious trouble.

I started running through the white uncomfortable corridors left, right then left again. Then right once more. And there his is. "Nico." I whispered to myself.

Nico. My Nico.

He is staring at me from the the end of the middle corridor at the opposite side of the room. That was the only thing between us. A huge hall, so huge I could not manage to get a full glimpse of it. Partly because of my point of view and partly cause i didn't care.

Cause he was there. And the childish smile that hurt my chicks grew even wider when I glance at his.

I realized how long we have been standing there when he took the first step and entered the huge hall, slowly limiting the space between us.

What was that?

An ivy was crawling its way around Nico's leg.

"Nico watch out!" I screamed from the top of my lungs. Nico's quick reflexes helped and he slushed it with a rapid move of his sword.

A sly smile reappeared on my lips as relief washed all over me.

Only If I knew. A second later my body was in the ground, a strong force wrapped around my leg pulling me roughly.

Nico's panicked voice echoed through my ears as I my nails truer to pointlessly dig into the concrete floor.

"Destiny!" He kept shouting and I was happy to realize that his voice kept getting clearer and clearer, louder and louder, until the sound of a whoosh was heard and I was released.

Of course it was him who saved me. And of course my first instinct was to hug him as tight as I could. And of course he hugged me back- wait he did what?

He hugged me back even harder than I did, which I didn't know was even possible.

"Aww I think you should stop, this is getting too sweet and I don't like sweet." I heard the voice of an middle-aged man.

I turned around and viewed the whole room for the first time since my arrival. Like I guessed, a middle-aged man with black hair and purple eyes was standing in front of the wall across from us.

The room was enormous, yet almost empty. And I'm putting emphasis on the word 'almost' cause right next to the man was situated a huge cage that held a beast, the beast we were looking for.

Cerberus was unconscious on the bottom of the cage.

"Is that why you only drink Diet Coke?" Nico made a sneered.

Diet Coke? And that face... his face sounded familiar...

"Dionysus?" I asked with my jaw hanged open.

•••••••••

A/N: Before you attack me I want to say that the last month mas been very stressful for me not only at school but in my personal life too and I was debating whether I would continue with the fanfiction or not, with all the support and love my story gets I figured that I would do my best to finish it. Having that said, until the next chapter xx