Chapter 19- "Hunters"

A/N: Ruby Rose as Thalia Grace

Thalia and Anna

•••••••••••••••••

Destiny's POV:

We had been walking for two hours and still not a single sign of our help. We were still in the woods so I hoped that Lucas and Anna knew what they were doing.

"Are you guys sure we are heading the right way?" I asked them exhaustedly.

"100% sure, Destiny." Anna answered while looking at the map and then turned at me. "Besides, the only thing we have to do is to move west, which trust me is not that hard."

"Yeah, what could possibly go wrong?" Lucas wondered right before an arrow shot right next his head and landed on a tree.

"Well that was unexpected." Tyler murmured.

"Watch out!" Nico yelled while pushing me to the ground and lost his balance.

His face was so close to mine that I could feel his breath.

"Everyone get down!" I heard Nathan exclaiming.

They all laid on the ground in an effort of protecting themselves. I don't know if the thing about your life flashing in front of your eyes moments before you die is true, but in my case that didn't happen. The only thing I saw was Nico's black eyes.

I whispered "Thank you", but I as soon as those words left my lips, I heard Anna yelling "Nico throw me the arrow on that tree"

"Do you want me dead?" He exclaimed.

"Do you really want me to answer that question?" She joked.

I think.

"Look if you want to leave this place alive, throw me that arrow." He signed, took a deep breath and crawled towards the tree.

With a quick move he pulled the arrow and threw it at Anna. While she was studying it an other arrow flew in between as.

"Tyler check the arrow out!" Anna shouted, throwing the piece of wood at him.

What the hell was happening? We were surrounded by someone, who did I forget to mention was throwing arrows at us and the only thing she cared about was the freakin arrow?

But for some reason Tyler seemed to understand. "I think this is it!"

"What is it?" I heard Lucas whispering to her, but she stood up, ignoring him.

"I am Anna, daughter of Poseidon. I want to speak to Thalia." She yelled and although her voice was steady I could see the fear rising in her eyes.