My Destruction

Prologue

Prologue

I was once a strong willed young woman but now I'm nothing but a cold, empty shell of a girl I once was. I was tainted with the dark inhabitants of the world of evilness. It's because of him, he walked into my life only to destroy who I am. Just one glance from him and I had an indescribable fear run through my veins like electricity.

My body recognized that something wasn't right about him when I first met him. Every evil word that would come from his mouth had a chill run down my spine. It was impossible to win against him. No one ever knew about how I truly felt about him or about what he has done, he kept me silenced. Terror would slither around my body suffocating me when I wanted to tell anyone because of how severe the consequences will be if I slip up.

Every time we were alone, I would cower away...he was truly the devil.

I wanted nothing more than to run away and never look back. But he made sure I stayed, he wanted to enjoy the pleasure of tormenting me.

I only wanted to be engulfed into the darkness forever if that meant I would be away from him. I wanted to break his tight, lethal grip on me no matter what.

Looking back on it, I wished I would've done something. I wished that I would've opened my eyes to the sinister aura around him. Maybe that would've urged me to try and save myself before it was too late.

To run so far away he wouldn't be able to find me.

Because now he's the reason for my destruction, It's too late to save me now.

Warning: This book contains mature themes, profanity, violence and rape etc. Remember, this book is completely fictional. I DO NOT CONDONE THIS TYPE OF BEHAVIOR.

This book is unedited which means there will be numerous grammatical errors, plot holes and mistakes. I'm in the process of editing so please bare with me. I wrote this book at the young age of 15 years old.

-Gabby