Chapter 18

Chapter 18

"It's been so long since I saw you two. You tried to run from me and you thought you could stay hidden," Caine's evil laugh echoed off the walls of the small house. He walked closer to them, his gun in his hand. I stayed near the doorway my eyes watching the scene with pitying fear for the poor unfortunate couple.

Why did he have to do this to them? What did they do to him? I really didn't want see him murder them. No one deserves to die by the hands of Caine.

The female who looked like a exotic beauty had dark brown hair with brown eyes that has tears trailing down her face. Her expression had fear and loathing for the monster in front of her.

The man tried his hardest to keep his expression blank but the closer Caine came to him, waving his gun around fear continued to flicker across his face.

The man and the woman stood up from their homemade bed. Caine only grinned, it unnerved me. I don't understand why he thinks this is funny, he only was angry for a split second before he all smiles and laughs. I'd rather have an angry and furious Caine because this one is scaring me more.

That cruel, sadistic smile never dropped from his face even when he punched the man, over and over. The man groaned as blood dripped from his nose.

His eyes squeezed shut as grimaced in pain. The woman flinched when Caine came over to her, "Do you have it Valencia?" He asked, his voice cold as ice. Valencia slowly shook her head, her lips pressed into a hard line.

"Well that's too damn bad, I guess you're going to be dying tonight," He shrugged nonchalantly. His blue eyes darkened slightly before his used his free hand to yank the man up by his shirt.

"I can't wait to kill you first Anthony. You always used irritated the fuck out of me. Every time came in my office. You knew exactly what you was doing, I'm happy I have the pleasure of ending your life," Caine said, his voice so low I had to strain my ears to hear what he was saying.

I wrung my hands as he cocked his gun aiming straight for Anthony's mouth. His mouth twisted in a sneer as he pulled the trigger. Anthony's entire head exploded everywhere.. On Valencia, the wall behind him. Except Caine was further away so he wasn't covered in blood. His body collapsed on the floor. The urge to vomit was getting more urgent as I stared at the remains of Anthony's head. Valencia stared at Caine in horror then began screaming at the top of her lungs.

My stomach was churning when the awfully horrible smell hit my nostrils. Her screams was vibrating the walls, echoing all through the small house.

"Shut the hell up!" Caine growled in annoyance as he shoved Valencia into wall where Anthony's blood was splattered. She continued to scream until Caine cocked his gun at her. She shut her mouth quickly. "I knew you could shut up,"

I covered my nose and mouth with my hands. My eyes are watering at that horrid stench emanating from Anthony's body. I was absolutely horrified at how gruesomely Caine killed him. His body looked like something you'd see in Saw. Valencia looked terrified at what's going to happen to her and I was too. I wanted him to let her go free but I knew Caine would never let that happen.

"Bryce?" Caine called out, I locked eyes with him. I didn't like that dark, evil glint in his eyes. A slow malicious smirk crept up his lips. I slowly dragged my feet over to where he was. I wrapped my arms up around myself as I got nearer to Caine. I had a bad feeling about whatever he wants me to do. I tried to calm down my frantic heartbeat. 

I stopped next to him, trying to avoid the gaze of Valencia who just noticed I was there. He walked behind me, then leaned down to whisper in my ear "Remember that deal we made?" I shuddered in disgust. I'm still wondering how I'm going to stomach sleeping with him. Just thinking about it made an awful taste in my mouth linger. I nodded as I wondered where he was getting at.

"I've got something better you can do," I had horrible feeling in my gut about this. A slither of fear crept into my veins at his tone. His hot breath fanned my ear, I squirmed a little. My eyes found Valencia against the wall her eyes wide with fear. "Help me please," She mouthed, tears stained her cheeks.

"Kill her."

I began to frantically shake my head. "No!" I screeched in disbelief, I couldn't believe he was asking me to kill her. I couldn't do that to her, I could never do it to anybody. I'm not a killer and I never will be. She never did anything to me, the poor child already had enough.

"Yes you will, this is my deal now. If you make me kill her, you're dying too." He hissed as he pressed the barrel of his gun to my head. I completely froze, I couldn't even breathe. One movement of his finger and I could die. I blinked back the tears that tried surface. I couldn't even get any words out. An indescribable fear spread though my body. A bead of sweat rolled down the side of my forehead.

He forced a gun in my hands, using his own to cover mine. Then rose our hands up until they pointed the gun at Valencia. She began to sobbing loudly as she begged, "Please don't kill me! I'll find a way to pay you back,"

Caine ignored her, "What is it going to be?" He said, harshly as his hand tightened around mine. He pressed the gun harder against the side of my head. Valencia's cries echoed all around me.

It happened before I could comprehend it. Valencia had blood gushing out the middle of her forehead, her screams and sobs were now silenced. I stared at my hand in horror.

I killed her.