Chapter 20

Chapter 20

I let out a deep breath as she left the room, my mouth immediately dropped into a frown. I diverted my attention on Caine who seemed to be doing something on his phone. "So this whole thing was a plan, Bravo Caine," I spoke in a harsh tone.

He brought his cold blue eyes to meet my green ones. He pocketed his phone before walked a little closer to me.

A wicked smile crept up his lips. "Don't be so bitter Bryce. It was pretty funny to see you worrying about a bitch that didn't hesitate to leave you high and dry. She agreed to my plan pretty quickly. After, I promised to sleep with her of course."

My eyes narrowed into slits. "I knew it, Alyssa isn't smart enough to come up with a plan like this. I won't even lie, it was impressive. You made a complete fool out of me, Congratulations," I retorted, my voice laced in bitterness.

"She's more of a whore than I thought, to betray her best friend just so you could sleep with her..." I mumbled in repulsion. If I ever get out of these ropes I'm going to beat her ass. She played me so Caine would sleep with her. As much as I didn't want to admit it, Caine was definitely attractive, But underneath all that beauty was cruel evil person that was waiting to attack any poor soul that caught his attention. That was just sickening. How could she even live with herself? How could she do this to me? I was willing to do anything for her? Clearly the feelings aren't mutual. I wonder how long has she had these ill feelings towards me?

I felt so many emotions that it was draining all my energy. I just settled on glaring at Caine with such hate, I wanted him to understand how much I hated him. He even turned my best friend around on me, but if she was really my friend she wouldn't have been persuaded at all.

"What do you want from me? huh?" I muttered defeatedly, as I focused on dirty ground under my feet. I don't understand why Caine is so intent on breaking me. All this time, he only did things he knew would hurt or scare me. What did I ever do to him?

"Nothing, I only do this because it's something I enjoy doing." He said, nonchalantly. I snapped my gaze on him, uncontrollable fury pumping through my body. Because it's something he enjoys doing? I bit my lip hard so I wouldn't curse him out like I desperately wanted to. I'm at his mercy, he could do anything he wanted with me. I don't respond, I tried to ignore his existence by looking away from him.

"Is little Bryce mad at me?" He inquired, mockingly as he walked closer to the chair I was tied in. He crouched down to meet my level. I felt his hand slowly run down my neck, so lightly like a feather. I leaned further back in my seat, to avoid his touch. "Get away from me."

"You can't make me, even if you weren't bound to this chair," He whispered in my ear, his hot breath fanning my cheek.

My stomach churned as he pressed a kiss to the corner of my mouth, "Why are you still doing this? Don't you have Alyssa for this? I bet she'd enjoy it more than me." I sneered as slowly tried to ease away from him. He grabbed my chin, forcing me to meet his gaze.

He stared in my eyes before he replied. "Do you think I actually want to near that whore more than I have to? I don't want her, it was a one time thing," He spoke in a harsh tone, his blue eyes darkening slightly.

"Oh well then that doesn't mean I want you near me," I said angrily, while giving him a cold glare.

Caine doesn't take offense to my words or make any move to get away from me. "I don't care about what you want, you'll be here for a while so you better get used to this,"

When his words sunk in, an ice cold realization hit me, "What? Why did I have to stay here?" I exclaimed. He was crazy if he thought I was staying here. I try to move my face away from his, but he holds my chin in a painful grip.

"Because I want you too," He responded, simply.

I shook my head. "You can't...." I trailed off, my mind is in overdrive with all this happening. I don't even think I could handle this, seeing Caine and Alyssa all the time. I know my mom will notice I'm missing. I bet Alyssa will come up with a cover story to keep me here. My mom trusts Alyssa just like I did, I bet she'll believe anything that comes out of that little slut's mouth.

"I can," He said firmly, I don't say anything because I know he can keep me here. I can't admit defeat just yet, I'm going to come up with a plan to get the hell out of here. For now I'm just going to have to go along with whatever he says. He could still kill me, especially if I get out of control. Right now, I can't afford to get hurt because of my mouth.

He doesn't say anything, I squirmed slightly under his piercing, intense gaze. I knew it was coming before I felt it. When Caine's lips met mine, I had to resist the urge to move my head. I just sat there with my eye screwed shut and let him kiss me. I kept in mind that I had to just go along with whatever he did unless it was sex, that's when I draw the line or well anything that I absolutely can not stomach. I mentally can't handle any kind of pain right now.

That's exactly when Alyssa decided to show her face again. "Am I interrupting something?" She sneered, standing near the opening of the doorway. When she caught my gaze, I saw jealousy and hatred swimming in her glare. I felt a pang. I never would've expected for her to look at me like that. I pushed my feelings to the side and winked at her. She narrowed her eyes at me. "Don't make me backhand you again bitch."

I didn't get a chance to respond because Caine did first. "What do you want?" He growled in annoyance, as he crossed his arms over his chest.

Hurt flickered across her features before her face went blank. "While you were busy with that bitch. She was yelling at me. Now she requested to see both of us," She huffed, while turning on her heel. She used her finger, beckoning him to follow her.

Once the door closed, silence lingered in the air. The reality of situation hit me hard. A few tears leaked out the corner of my eyes. Alyssa, how could she do this to me? Was Caine really more important than me? I couldn't believe she would do this to me, just so she could have him for one night. I did everything I could to protect her, only for this to be a set up. She didn't hesitate to agree Caine's plan.

Why is Caine so intent on hurting me? I never did shit to him for him to treat me this way. Why did he have to go so far? What did I do to deserve this? I wallowed in self pity for a good hour or some, my mind swimming with so many unanswered questions.

Questions I wanted so badly to get the answers to. I just wished that I could go back to the life I had before Caine waltzed up into and decided to destroy it. I could wish all day but it's nothing going to change. I'm in too deep to be forgotten about, or left alone.