Chapter 23

Chapter 23

When I woke up, I noticed I was still in Caine's bathroom. I tried to sit up, but I didn't have enough energy to. My body was so weak I could barely lift my hand, when I looked around the bathroom. I was slightly worried when I saw the dried blood on the floor. How long have I've been out? I struggled to get up, but I only collapse on the cold floor. I was thankful that I even woke up, all that blood I had lost. Its miracle that I'm alive right now.

My body still was burning with pain, I could feel it all over. I just tried to ignore it but it impossible. Tears threatened to fall from my eyes. I tried to take a few deep breaths but, it wasn't helping. The excruciating pain continue to course through my body like electricity. I gasped. "Oh My! "

I curled into a ball, the best way that I could with all these injuries. I hoped and prayed for pain to go away.

After pain dimmed down a little. I got up, slowly to check my wound when I noticed it was soaked heavily with blood. I grabbed the spare gauzes and freshly patch myself up. It took me almost 20 minutes but it was worth it.

I closed my eyes. That's when I hear a noise, footsteps to be specific. My eyes snapped open in fear. What if It's Caine? What if he's coming to finish where he left off?

I started to hyperventilate at that thought, I won't even be able to help myself if he does come. I'll just have lay here while he continuously beat me until my body gives out. Tears well up in my eyes, I don't want to die. I grabbed bloody towel to cover my body.

My heart stops when the door knob slowly turns. There he was, standing there, his blue eyes glanced around the bathroom. He cocked his eyebrow in amusement, I narrowed my eyes slightly this prick found this amusing? He's such a sick, evil monster, I wonder how can someone like him not get arrested yet? I know he probably had done this in the past.

He walked further into the bathroom, his combat boots made a slight noise against the tile floor. My heart thumped within my chest, a cold sweat broke out on the back of my neck. Please don't hurt me I pleaded mentally. I jumped slightly when I heard his voice.

"Get up." He commanded me, as he crossed his arms over his chest. His blue eyes glaring holes in my face. I gaped at him in disbelief I know he isn't serious?

"Do I look like I can get up?" I hissed as I gave him a death glare. He's reason why I'm damaged this badly in the first place. He loves rubbing this in my face that fucking asshole. Just thinking about getting up hurts. He gives me an evil smirk. "Do you need some help?" He asked innocently.

I narrowed my eyes into tiny slits, I saw right through that innocent act. He wouldn't ever just help me. Where is he going with this? He'll probably push me down or something.

"I know for a fact the last thing you would ever do is help me." I scoffed as I rolled my eyes.

He slowly crouched down to my level. I stiffened when I felt his fingers curl around my upper arm. That's when he yanked me up. I've never felt so much excruciating pain in my 17 years of living. A scream of pure agony comes from my throat. "Oh God, " I cried in absolute pain, tears well up in my eyes. My body was burning from all the immense pain I was in. It hurts so bad. I grab on the closest thing to me, to my dismay is Caine. But at the moment I didn't care, if I let go I knew I going to crash into the ground under my feet. I wrap one arm around my stomach as I cried softly.

I heard Caine groan before he pushed me away from him. That little bitch, if I thought that pain before was excruciating it didn't amount to the pain I was in now. The pain.. I couldn't even describe it, I know that it hurt everywhere. My arms didn't do anything to make the pain not be too as bad as it is now. My body was throbbing at the intense pain that I was going through. Tears flowed freely down my face, I just wanted it to stop. I just laid there as the hot searing pain ran through my body, mostly from the wound where Caine stabbed me. After about 5 minutes the pain didn't go away but it dimmed down to where I could handle it.

I glanced up to see if Caine was still present to witness my weak sobbing fest. You better believe he was there, leaning against the wall, watching the whole ordeal with a creepy, sinister smile. The expression on his face proves that he enjoys causing me pain and making me cry. I shot him a cold glare as I wiped away my tears. How is it possible that one person is so evil?

"You're such an asshole. How can you even live with yourself?" I spat, my voice low and deadly. My eyes was filled with so much hatred for this beast in from of me. He only gave me a cheeky grin. "It's more easier than you'd think," He winked.

Instead of beating the hell out of Alyssa I should've done it to Caine instead. I've never met such an evil, despicable person in my whole life. Everyday my loathing for him grows. I let out a deep breath as I tried to calm myself down. If I get out control, I know Caine wouldn't think twice about 'teaching me another lesson' I know my body can't handle another one of his lessons, this time I might die. Dread creeps in my body at that thought.

He turns around, opening the door. "Try to get up and meet me in the bedroom," He called over his shoulder with a snicker. I bet he's having a blast, fucking jackass I think to myself. I had no idea how I was going to get up. I slowly try to sit up, I winced in pain. "Ouch!" I cried out, how am I going to do this?

I can't I realized, I just laid back down on the cold tile floors. That won't happen, the pain is too much. It hurts all over, I can't. All to soon Caine makes his presence known in bathroom.

"Why in the hell are still laying there? I told to meet me in bedroom, " He growled impatiently,

"I don't care, I'm staying in here, " I bit out in acidic tone as I closed my eyes and pretended he wasn't there. My heart starts to beat faster when I hear him come closer to me. I let out an ear piercing scream when he picks me up bridal style.

I wanted to struggle, but my body was in too much pain to do that. So I settled for staying still as possible, he carried me until we reached his bedroom. He dropped me on the floor near his bed. "You're such a prick! " I groaned in frustration as the hot pain prickled all over my body.  Automatic tears flowed down my cheeks, Oh God. Why can't this pain go away. I heard Caine's laughter in the background. "I can't help it, I love seeing you cry."

I try to make face void of emotion, but I failed miserably. I laid on floor in extreme pain, my body was just starting to calm down with all the pain but now it's going to be throbbing for hours. I gritted my teeth as a wave of pain hits my body. I just closed my eyes and wrapped my arms around myself, waiting for this hell to be over with.

"I bet next time you'll listen to my warning," He told me smugly. I snapped my eyes open to glare at him. He only gave me a cocky smirk, before his face went to stone "Now I know I won't have to deal with you leaving anymore."

He take something silver out of his pocket, my eyes widened a fraction when I noticed that he had handcuffs. He walked over to me, I tried to scoot away from him. He only reached out a hand to grab my wrist. He picked me up and threw me on his bed.

Then, he proceed to cuff my wrist to the pole connected to his headboard. I can't believe he's restraining me like this, I'm going to be stuck in this room for how long? This is basically kidnap. Once he's done cuffing me to his bed, he stands back and admire his work. My eyes almost bulged out of my had when I remembered I was half naked. The pain distracted me from the fact that I didn't have a shirt.

"Can I get shirt? " I asked in annoyance as I squirmed under his lustful gaze. It made me so uncomfortable to be restrained like this. I wanted to puke as I watched the way his eyes slid up and down my body. I swore I thought I heard him murmur, "Those colors work for you."

"No, I'm about to go, try not to die." He gave me one last evil smile, before he turned on his heel and disappeared from my sight.