Electrifying Love (Fairy Tail Fanfic)

Fairy Tail.

A peaceful place where strong wizards and master strategists would work together to bring peace.

Psh! No.

Fairy Tail is a home for rowdy and crazy wizards to join together and be the very best!

It is run by a man named Makarov Dreyar, who has two grandchildren.

The first one, the eldest, is called Laxus. He is the Lightning Dragon Slayer.

The second one, the youngest, is called Katsumi, who is also a Lightning Dragon Slayer.

When her grandfather had kicked out her dad, she was crushed, but agreed with her grandfather wholely.

She loved the members of Fairy Tail, just like they have loved her.

She was the same age of Gray at the time when she was little. She treated them all like siblings. Some more then others.

She then became an S-rank at the age of twelve and was happy then too. She then went on many S-ranked missions, leaving almost every time she got back.

Her childishness was slowly drained away and left a serious dull shell of a girl everyone used to love.

Everyone still loves her, they just want her back.

What will happen when a certain mage has feelings that can overcome her dark walls?

This is the story of Katsumi Dreyar, the Lightning Dragon Slayer.

Looks:

-Golden blond hair that goes down to her waist. Her hair is usually straight and covers one eye. Her hair has a electric blue streak that goes down the front.

-Electric blue eyes that sparkle when shes happy

-Usually wears a tank top accompanied with knee high jeans and a electric blue scarf. The bracelets on her arms extend down, covering her hands.

-Her fairy tail stamp is on her left arm, under the cloth covering her arms.

Abilities:

-Dragon Abilities, ex. Lightning Dragon's Roar

-Lightning Spears

-Lightning fists

-High Speed

-Voltage Release

Dislikes:

-people who threaten eachother

-her father

-boring people

Likes:

-her brother and grand-dad

-cheesy moments

-music

Now, lets go on with my life shall we?

A:N

Ohayo! Yes. This is my third Fairy Tail Fanfic. Yes, I love Fairy Tail. Yes. I am currently making a Naruto Fanfic. Hai hai hai...

But anyways! I hope you like this one! It seems like you guys like dem Fairy Tails doe so I will continue making them along with my other book!

Check out my other books and comment on this if you think its interesting or so!

Drop a vote so I can get making to this right away!

Sankyu! Arigatou!

-AwkwardzUmbreon