5. She's Invisible

"Hey Erza?" Lucy asks curiously, glancing towards the red headed mage. "Where did Katsu-chan head off to?"

Erza glances back at her before swiping at another little goblin troll. "She said she'd rather be by herself."

Natsu jumps back with a smirk, looking at the scorched plains in front of him. "Yeah, she always does things by herself. That's just the way she does things."

Gray nods in agreement before piercing a monster in the stomach with a spear. "She probably doesn't want us bothering her."

"Is that so..." Lucy murmurs sadly before opening a gate that summons Sagitarius. "Go, Sagitarius!" She shouts, her centaur summon shooting arrows towards the many monsters.

"There are so many." Happy shouts, surveying the area above with ease. "Be careful, Luchee." Happy warns teasingly as Lucy huffs and crosses her arms.

"I'm not that weak, Happy!" She shouts angrily as Happy shrugs and flies around carelessly.

"Happy!" Erza shouts, gazing up. "Look out!" She shouts, gritting her teeth as a storm of arrows, fired from the opponenets fly his way.

Natsu jumps up without a second though and grabs Happy. "Happy!" He shouts, shielding his buddy from the pain.

He squeezes his body, preparing to embrace the pain.

". . . . . "

"Huh?" Natsu questions as he whirls around and sees Katsumi, with pure white wings and a thin sword, shining in the sunlight. "Katsumi?"

"Katsumi." Gray says calmly with a tiny smile. "What are you doing here? You were assigned to the north side of the forest right?"

Katsumi nods, no trace of emotion on her face. "Yeah. I came to report back. I'm done."

Everyone gaps as she shrugs and gazes at the enemies with tired eyes.

"That early?!" Natsu exclaims incredulously. "But we've been dealing with the enemies in the southern forest and were still not done!"

"Natsu!" Erza barks as Natsu shrinks back in fear. "Who do you take her as? She's a S-ranked wizard!"

"Gomen, Erza..." He mutters as Katsumi walks up to the opponents. "Eh? Katsumi, you're going to help here too?"

". . . Yeah." She answers quietly, sheathing her sword. "I guess I will."

In a flash, the first line of goblin creatures explode, dust scattering on the grass.

"S-sugoi..." Lucy murmurs as the goblins screech at Katsumi, obviously feeling endangered within her presence. "In a second, Katsu-chan had already defeated ten..."

Katsumi lightly taps the edge of her sword, electricity sparking up the end of it, all the way down. "Monsters." She mutters a barely audible word as she sprints forward and leaps into the crowd.

Erza raises an eyebrow in interest and watches the work of a elite S-ranked carefully.

"Monsters should bow down to dragons." Katsumi says in a soft, yet deadly tone. "So, you monsters, bow down to me."

The goblins screech as they bring their spears and knives to charge towards Katsumi.

"Katsu's right!" Natsu grins while running forward. "Us dragons rule! Fire Dragon's Roar!"

Katsumi scans across the field as five of the goblins get burned to a crisp. "Thanks, Natsu."

"Ice Arrows!" Gray shouts as a storm of arrows rain down on ten of the goblins, shattering them easily.