15. Hebiyo's First Mission

***Katsumi's POV***

I jolt up, and immediately hiss from the intense light coming from my window.

"It's so bright..." I mutter, rubbing my eyes. "What time is it...?"

"It's almost 11." A deep voice grumbles. "You were sound asleep for quite a while."

"Whose there?!"I shoot up, reaching for my knife, which wasn't there. I jerk my head towards the voice and sigh. Laxus.

"No need to get your panties in a bunch." Laxus smirks. "I didn't just come into your room to creep on you."

"Then what did you come in for?" I retort. "Afterall, I don't usually wake up to find my older brother staring me down."

He rolls his eyes. "I came in here to tell you to wake up, but you wouldn't budge."

"E-eh? How long were you here then?" I stammer, my face flushed in embarassment. "You couldn't have been in here too long, could you?"

"I've been in here for almost half an hour..." He sighs, standing up. "I stopped after the fifth attempt. So I just decided to watch you sleep."

"So you were creeping on me!" I shout at him, making him wince. "Jeez, you could've just used your lightning powers to zap me awake."

"You think I didn't try that?" Laxus raises a brow as I bite my lip, trying to hide my red face. "I'm kidding. You came back pretty tired from last night, so I decided to watch you sleep in. It's been too long since I've seen you so vunerable."

". . . The past is in the past. Now that I'm not vunerable,  I guess you don't need to watch me." I say to him, crossing my arms. "Especially while I change."

"C'mon we even used to bathe as little ki--"

"Get out!" I scream, throwing a pillow behind him as he slips out the door. "Jeez, my big brother is still a perv, huh." I rub my forehead.

.

.

.

I walk out of the top hall, and descend down the stairs. The noise was normal, and smell of booze was normal.

I put on a smile, non-visible smile as I pass the guild members.

"Good morning, Katsumi-san." A timid voice greets me. I whirl around to see none other then the blue haired dragon slayer.

"Good morning Wendy." I greet with a smile. "Are you going out on a mission today?"

She shakes her head. "I usually just tag along with one of the members, but I think everyone is taking it easy today."

"Really, if you want, I could go on a mission with you." I offer as her eyes light up slightly. I could ask the new member to tag along as well, just to observe his skills."

"R-really? Katsumi-san I would be honoured!" Wendy exclaims, attracting the attention of the other members.

I hear laughing in the guild as I turn towards them. "Oi, Katsumi! Check this guy out, he doesn't know wether he's straight or not!"

I blanch at this statement, until I realize it's Hebiyo. "H-Hebiyo?"

The dark haired boy quickly spins around with a grin. "It's you! Katsumi-chan!"

"C-chan?" I question nervously as he places a hand on my shoulder.

"Yeah! If you're alright with that!" He answers cheerfully, as always. "Katsumi-chan~"