10. High Speed Assasination

Heeey sorry. Did I miss anything?

... Well no. I am the writer.

*sigh* I always have conversations with myself. Why? I have no idea.

It's not like you guys read the begininngs anywas. >3<

But anyways, I'm sorry, but that doesn't cover for my absense. So let's begin.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

10. High speed Assasination

With gritted teeth, Katsumi glares daggers at the three snakes, their tongues flickering back and forth, as if it were taunting her.

"Daishi...." She growls, her golden blond hair blowing in the wind slightly. "You've made a big mistake today."

Letting out an enraged battle cry, Katsumi charged towards Daishi with no hesitation in her movements. Her sword was swinging alongside her, unsheathed, and glowing, as if it were truly alive to fight.

In a bat of the eye, the snakes launch towards Katsumi, who gracefully blocks it with her sword. Whipping around, the snake on the right dives in.

"Ice Make Arrows!"

A swift array of arrows pierce the snake's long neck, snapping it backwards. The left snake, in realization, snaps it eyes towards the dark haired male, glaring furiously.

Releasing a ear-splitting hiss, a large murky ball, is shot from it's mouth.

"Gray!" Katsumi exclaims, whipping her head around to stare in fear. A large explosion follows as Gray flips out of the dust. With a relieved sigh, Katsumi glares at the snake.

"Lightning Dragon's Heavenly Spears!"

A loud crash of thunder is heard in the sky as lightning bolts resembling spears pierce through the snake's flesh.

"Eletrecute!" Katsumi claps her hands together, along with the loud crash of thunder in the now murky sky.

The snakes twitch slightly before lighting up violently, twisting and thrashing against the excruciating pain.

Daishi grits his teeth, glancing at the goblin behind him, supporting Lucy's unconcious body. "Dark Nexus: Shadow Scales."

The snakes slither up, glowing with a shadowy glow. Katsumi stares at him with a bad kind of awe. 'When did he learn another technique...?' She growls mentally, getting in a fighting stance.

"Lightning Dragon's Roar!" She cries out, a tornado of lightning shouting out from a magic circle near her mouth.

"Good idea, Katsumi." Natsu nods, understanding her tactic. "Fire Dragon's Roar!"

"Alright!" Gray exclaims, bringing out his arms. "Ice Make Canonball!"

"Flame Magic!" Erza roars, her Flame Empress Armor re-equiped in a mere second.

The four attacks fuse drastically, into one huge canonball. "Unison Raid!"

"The snakes collide their heads, and snap open their jaws, releasing shadow into the air near their teeth. Hissing loudly, a beam made of dark matter launches from their mouths, and collides with the canonball.