READ ME

I am here to shamelessly plug a story of mine.  Now, I know Test of Time is my most popular story, and I love it, even if its been on hiatus for literal years because I've been unsuccessful in figuring out how to fix my mistake with the plot of the final book, but despite it being my most popular, it is not my baby.

My baby is my series Of Love and War.  I have been working on this series almost as long as Test of Time, it is also a Star Wars Fanfiction, and I have just transferred all of the books over to Wattpad to be enjoyed

There are currently four books, three finished and one in progress: Dawn of a New Life, The Oncoming Storm, In The Thick of Battle, and When Darkness Falls.  Through the years its the only story that has had consistent updates and never really slowed or been put on an isolate hiatus.  I would LOVE it if you skipped over to that series and read it as well.

It takes place in the Prequel trilogy, and yes I start in The Phantom Menace, but I start there only to establish my Original Character and the relationships she has between the other established characters.  Even if you feel the first book goes a little slow, which it probably does since it acts almost like a prologue for the series, please just stick with it and continue reading?  Even if you aren't a big fan of OCs, give it a chance, I've had many, many, many comments of people telling me that despite their loathing of OC stories, they LOVE this one and how well it's executed.

I would love my baby to get a little more attention, and I would love to hear comments/reviews of the story.  Please, please, PLEASE check it out.

And for your convenience, here's a link to the first book:

https://www.wattpad.com/story/135163020-of-love-and-war-book-1-dawn-of-a-new-life