The Tournament: Part 2

Your POV: We immediately both charged at each other. She threw a punch which I barely dodged. I ducked under her arm and kicked her stomach, but she caught my leg and flipped me. I pushed my weight onto my arms and used my other leg to sweep her feet. She fell off balance and I quickly sprung up. A gust of wind blew in our faces knocking both of our hoods off. I froze my punch in front of her face.

She.
Was.
Me.

Third person: Y/n's necklace glowed brightly as did Kira's bracelet. A strong force pushed them both away, repelling each other, two massive forcefields of magic, one reddish orange, the other a cool blue. They landed on opposite sides of the arena. "What the hell?!" Both girls cried. The seven deadly sins didn't know what to think anymore. All they knew was Kira looked exactly like y/n. The two girls stood up, aching from the impact. "Who are you and why do you look like me?" Kira said ready to kill y/n. "Kira please calm down I think I know whats happening here but we need to talk about something very important." "I'm not talking to a stranger with my face." "Excuse me this is my face. And that's exactly my point, I know why we look identical. Please just come with me." "Why should I trust you?" I paused hesitantly. I carefully undid my necklace and held it out toward her. As I walked toward her, the necklace and bracelet began glowing brightly. "Our sacred treasures are linked Kira." Her eyes widened ever so slightly. She finally acquiesced. (I just learned this word it means to reluctantly accept something) We were about to leave the arena when the referee stopped us. "Wait! You didnt finish the match!" Y/n turned around. "Well we both landed outside the arena at the same time so we both technically lost and won." "Here then. Take them." The referee handed us each a bow and quiver. "This doesn't have any arrows..." Kira muttered. "The entire weapon is enchanted. When you need arrows, they will appear, as will the bow." With that, we left.

Your POV: "Y/n! Are you okay? That blast looked painful!" Harlequin said rushing over with the others behind him. It made me smile that someone cared. "I'm okay. Guys, this is Kira. We need to head to the Boar Hat now. Kira, I need you to trust me okay?" She reluctantly nodded. We headed to the Boar Hat quickly.

She sat down at a table and I sat across from her. "Listen Kira....I know this is going to be hard to understand and I know this is scary...but I promise I'm not going to hurt you. None of us are." The sins nodded. I took a deep breath. "Kira, a while ago, I had a vision of my mom...she told me to find my two other halves...and to find the first, she said to find myself...I think we're sisters. More than that, I think we're twins, maybe even triplets...it's the only reason there'd be two other halves...it explains the identicalness...and as far as our sacred treasures go, well, I might as well let them speak for themselves. I summon you Kasai, kai!"

Kasai appeared and Kira bolted across the room. "What is that thing?! You said you wouldn't attack me! You wanna play that way, I summon you, Mizu, Kai!"(Funny thing readers you should look up Kasai and Mizu in Japanese ;D) A spirit girl appeared. Her dress was a pale blue and reached her knees and seemed to be made of snow at the top and water at the ends. She was very pale, and her hair was white as a dove. Her eyes were a pure ocean blue, standing apart from her other pale features. "What's going on master?" Both spirits asked simultaneously.

"She thinks we're attacking her."
"She's trying to attack me and claiming to be my twin!"

"I'll take care of it!"

Kasai calmly stepped toward Mizu and Mizu had a wand made of ice at her side ready to attack. "Please calm down. My master does not wish to harm you." "Yeah like I'm going to believe that! You suddenly appear before my master after claiming sisterhood? You're obviously lying!"

Kira and I sighed. "How many times must I say don't call me master?" We both asked. Both spirits rolled their eyes. "You're my master, so I call you master." Both replied. We all looked at each other awkwardly. "Listen to me Kira, our sacred treasures are linked. If you're like me, you haven't been able to use your magic at all for a while. Well, try it now." She hesitantly held out her hand, and gasped when she was able to form a snowflake. "I haven't been able to do that in a long time..." Simultaneously, I created a small fire ball in my hand, the kind I used to nervously mess with. "We're connected. I know it, and I know you know it too. And we need to find our other long lost sibling before we die." She cocked an eyebrow and signalled Mizu to stand down.