Family

Your POV: I woke up the next morning in my own bed which I didn't understand. I looked next to me and saw Kira. Gowther was on the floor with a couple blankets. I got up carefully and went to the bathroom to take a shower. When I was done, I went downstairs where Meliodas, King, Ban, and Elizabeth were. Diane was outside. "Hey guys...what happened?" "King here woke up early to fix all of our shit." Ban said slinging an arm around his neck. I smiled at King. "That's so sweet! Thanks Harlequin!" He blushed lightly and nodded. I thought for a moment before my puzzled expression returned. "But how did I end up back in my bed? And Kira did too." "I carried you and Ban carried Kira." Meliodas said with a wink. I blushed lightly. "B-baka who gave you permission to carry my unconscious body into a bed?!" He chuckled. I gasped for a moment remembering my fire magic returning before I made a small flame in my hand smiling brightly. "I MISSED THIS SO MUCH!" I then began to play with it happily.

A few minutes later, Kira walked down the stairs fully dressed but seemingly stressed. "Hey guys..." I frowned. "Kira what's wrong?" "Well, I was thinking about something late last night..." ".....what exactly?" "....my family." "You mean our dead parents along with our possible other sibling?" "No. My family now." I cocked an eyebrow. She sighed.

"When I was a baby, my parents found me on their doorstep. They took me in and raised me, and I even have a little sister who just turned 8. They're all probably worried sick about me. How am I supposed to just leave them?" I hugged her. "Let's start with making sure they know you're alive." She nodded, and soon enough the gang set out for her house with Kira leading the way.

Kira took a deep breath, and rang the doorbell. The door opened to reveal a blonde woman maybe in her mid 30's, and a dark haired man about the same age. "KIRA!" They tackled her into a hug. "We were so worried when you didn't come home last night!" Her mother exclaimed wiping her tears. Her father seemed to notice us. "Oh my gosh those are the sev-" Kira quickly covered his mouth and pushed him and her mother inside.

Kira explained that the seven deadly sins weren't evil and we're trying to save the kingdom from the holy knights. Her mother then turned to me. "But you, your face isn't on the posters. Your face is just like Kira's." "I'm not on the posters because I'm the "phantom sin". And I look like Kira because we're twin sisters." I then explained the whole mom vision and the sacred treasures etc. By the time I had finished explaining, her parents shared a look. "Go Kira." Kira was shocked. "W-what?" "You heard me! Go save the world! Don't worry about us old folks we'll be fine! You're needed elsewhere right now." She had tears in her eyes from her father's words. She hugged them one last time, and opened the door.

"Onee-chan!" A small girl suddenly jumped koala style onto Kira. Kira hugged her tightly. "Kimi, I need you to listen to me for a second okay?" The young girl, now identified as Kimi nodded and jumped down. Kira took a deep breath. "Kimi, onee-chan has to leave for a while." "What? Why?" "I have to do something important to protect you and everyone else. It's hard to explain, but I have to go with these people." She gestured to us. Kimi began to cry. "I don't want onee-chan to go!" Kira held back tears and hugged Kimi. "Onee-chan doesn't want to go Kimi. But I have to because I love you. But I'll be with you always okay? And whenever you look at the stars at night, I'll be looking too. That way we won't feel so far apart." Kimi nodded. "I love you onee-chan!" Kira smiled. "I love you too Kimi. I'll be back. I promise." And with that Kira shut the door on the family that raised her, and opened the door to new adventures.

A/n: okay so no real action in this and no real like ship fluff just family fluff this was only meant to give background on Kira.