A/N

Hey guys sorry if you thought this was the next part. I'll be working on that. I've had a bit of writers block and I've been busy with different things. I know. It sounds lame. Sorry. I don't have wifi a lot as I've said, so updates are kind of random. I have a question for y'all though.

What do you think of Kira?

I want to know how you feel about her character so far and any suggestions you may have such as personality quirks, outfits, quotes she could say, who she's friends with in the group, etc. The only things that I'm already set on that you can't really change are her romantic interests, her background, her powers, and her relationship with Mizu. Other than that, feel free to comment suggestions!

Last thing guys, last time I checked, no one has drawn Kasai yet 😕 Each drawing will be made the cover of a chapter in this series. My favorite drawing (Which may change as more come in) will be the cover for the book. I may even make a collage if there's too many favorites. I also would like someone to draw Mizu (Kira's spirit 'servant'). If someone comments about it I will give a more detail description of her. As for Kasai, in the first book, Meliodas X Reader:Home, someone asked for her description in one of the later chapters so just check out the comments and there should be a detailed description of her.

Thanks for all the views and votes and comments I love you all and hope to update the next part soon!

~Author-chan