A/n

Hey my lovely readers!

I would like to start by thanking all of you for even reading this far. It means so much more than you know that you like my writing and consider it worth your time.

I haven't received any drawings yet, but I'm considering drawing Kasai, Mizu, and now Rika myself to just see how it can be visualized on paper and not just in my head.

I started two new books that aren't fanfictions. The first one is called Time's Ticking. It's basically people are pulled into this kind of hunger games mixed with amazing race mixed with future diary (Mirai Nikki) kinda thing. I've only got character descriptions and one chapter so far, but please check it out!

The second book is called Kingdom of Names: The Narrator. If you've ever seen or read Inkheart, it's kinda like that but instead of reading things out of the book, she reads herself into it. She can only stay for one chapter at a time and can only read once a day. As you probably figured, if she dies in the book, she dies in real life. But alot of this she doesn't know yet. I have one chapter out right now and am working on the second, but wattpad has been screwing up and loosing my writing. I managed to save the first chapter, but the second one is kinda messing up. Anyways, I'd appreciate it if some of y'all would check it out.

Last thing, I have a question I'm curious about. How old do you guys think I am based on my writing? Comment below what you think! I might not tell you the answer though for privacy reasons...not sure if I will or not, but please comment!

Once again, thanks for reading!

~Author-chan