Acceptance

Your POV: I looked at my sacred treasure after thirty seconds of staring into his eyes. It was glowing. Brightly. It hadn't glowed like this since the day I fought Kira. But I couldn't accept it. He was a burglar. He was a horrible person. He tried to steal from innocent people.

As I was contemplating this, I noticed a tattoo on his left tricep. It was the shape of a triquetra. And it was glowing.

"Holy shit." He muttered noticing the glow. It seemed the fights around us had suddenly halted to look at the two look-alikes. Master, you need to get Kira over here. By the slightest chance that your sacred treasure isn't reacting to him, the only way to know for sure is if Kira's sacred treasure is glowing as well. I nodded, and I noticed the man I assumed to be Neesan give me a strange look.

I looked over at Kira, who had frozen in her battle stance against one of them. My eyes trailed to her bracelet, and hers followed. Her eyes widened. She looked back up and nodded. I turned back to Neesan.

"Who the hell are you?" He suddenly asked still pinning me. I took a deep breath. "I'm y/n. And based on your tattoo, my necklace, and Kira's bracelet, you're our long lost brother." He froze seeming to consider the possibility. But, looking back at the person mid stance with Kira, he shook his head and took out a knife holding it to my neck.

"I don't have a family. I never have. So tell me who you really are!" I could feel the panic spread through my body. Holy shit he doesn't believe me! Of course he wouldn't! But I can't move! What the hell do I do?! I felt my heart pounding and anxiety fill my chest. "Let her go!" A familiar voice suddenly shouted kicking Neesan out of the way. Meliodas turned to me. "Are you okay?" I couldn't nod. I'm sure all he saw was the fear in my eyes because he turned back to Neesan looking absolutely pissed off.

Meliodas suddenly charged at Neesan and the two began to battle. The other battles commenced again as well. Meanwhile, I tried to figure out what the hell happened to my arm, because it wouldn't move. I decided I couldn't go anywhere, because every time I moved even ever so slightly, a sharp pain would spread through my entire arm. So. I sat. And watched. And I felt like crap.

Once again, here I am. Y/n the burden. It's all my fault. The only reason they're out there fighting is because of me. The only reason they're in danger is because of me. The only reason this whole world is in danger is because of me.

The guilt flooded my body along with the panic and anxiety, and I passed out.

Kira's POV: I fought with the black figure. It seemed to be female, given that it had a feminine voice. Anyways, I wasn't using my magic as y/n had instructed, which made this difficult because she wasn't very easy to fight with. Her fighting style was very sleek and controlled, almost as if her limbs were swords. My dual swords (finally figured out what they're called) Weren't very effective in defending against her style. My bow and arrow wouldn't do any good at close range either. I looked over for a split second sensing something wrong, and saw the limp, unconscious body of my sister. No...Y/n!

I felt another presence swell within me. "You must protect your sister Kira... come on...let me out...it'll be okay...I won't hurt anyone you love, I promise..." Raven. Her voice was compelling. I felt my myself giving into the evil, when Ban suddenly kicked the enemy away. Turning to me, he seemed concerned. "What's wrong?" The black in my veins almost receded, but Raven kept pressing on, urging me to release. I fought to suppress her, but this time, even whatever Ban did to purify her wasn't enough. I suddenly felt very light headed. I felt myself drift away from my body, and Raven took control.

Your POV: It was dark. Black. Emptiness. Good...if I'm alone I can't burden anyone else. "No daughter of mine shall think that way." I turned around and gasped. "Mom? You're back?" "I never left." She held out a hand, her spirit glowing in the darkness. I took her hand, and was pulled into a garden, similar to the one I had in my first vision of her. We sat on a bench looking at a waterfall. I faced her. "Mom...Is Neesan really our brother?" She faced me and nodded. "But he's such a bad person! He almost killed me!" "You cannot judge a person who's past you do not know. As for him almost killing you, for all he knew he was merely attacking an enemy. He had no idea of you're relation to him just as you didn't. I told you that acceptance was going to be difficult for you when you met him. But nonetheless, he is family." I sighed and looked back at the waterfall.

"You seem trouble darling." "I'm a burden to everyone around me, of course I'm troubled." "You are not a burden to them. There are countless times when you're the reason they live, laugh, and love. They protect you and do these things because they care about you enough to risk themselves for you." I faced her and smiled remembering how she always made things so simple. "I love you mom." "I love you too darling. But your sister needs help." My face must've immediately changed to one of worry because she matched it. "What's wrong?" "There's no time to explain. Just take my hand, and I'll help you stop Raven." I had a gazillion questions to ask, but didn't have time to form any of them, because she grabbed my hand, and everything around me changed.

I woke up and felt surged with power. I had a white glow all around me. I stood, powerfully. "I am here darling. I will help you and inhabit your body for now." "But what about Kasai? Will she be okay if two spirits are alive in me?" "Kasai will be okay. Raven lives within Kira as does Mizu even though they're opposing forces. Kasai and I are not opposing forces, so our spiritual bond to you will enhance your power rather than confuse it. Now, in order to stop Raven, you must purify Kira." "But how?" "Get close enough to touch her, and I will do the rest." I nodded.

"Y/n!" I turned and was shocked to see Neesan. "Look, I don't understand what's going on, but during the battle, Meliodas explained most of our family history. I didn't believe him at first, but Rika confirmed it. From what I can tell, we need to save our sister. I summon you Rika, Kai!"

A spirit suddenly emerged from his tattoo. She was different from Kasai and Mizu. She didn't seem elemental. She looked human actually. Golden, waist length hair, a sunflower dress, and caramel eyes. "Master, I've been watching through your eyes. I shall help you in whatever way I can."

I looked over at Neesan in slight awe. He looked back at me before smirking. "Let's save our sister." I smirked back. "Let's save our sister."