Raided

Your POV: A few months have passed since the sins and I started training Kira. She's gotten excellent and in my opinion, is pretty much a master. We both however made sure to train with our bow and arrows and of course our elements. Our group has moved around a lot lately, but mine and Kira's sacred treasures haven't glowed to show closeness to another half.

I haven't really dealt with my feelings for Meliodas. For now, I'm trying to just let it be and not think about it too much.

Anyways, it was close to midnight and I was tired, but I had a question I'd been meaning to ask for a while. "Hey Kira?" "Yeah?" "How did you come to know Mizu?" "What do you mean?" "Well, I never knew Kasai existed until almost half a year ago." She shifted in her seat uncomfortably. I frowned. "Sorry I shouldn't have as-" "No no it's fine." The sins leaned in to listen closer.

Kira POV: How exactly am I supposed to tell this story? The only reason I knew Mizu existed is because she's the only reason Raven hasn't taken control! "So how did you meet Mizu?" Y/n asked again. I bit my lip. Okay...I have to answer this as honestly as possible without letting her know Raven exists... "Before I met you guys, back when I was a little girl, I was in...the darkness for lack of a better term. I felt...taken over by something that wasn't me. But I started to hear a voice inside my head telling me to stay strong, almost as if something was trying to protect me from whatever else was trying to hurt me. I eventually learned that it was Mizu."

Your POV: I narrowed my eyes mentally. She seems like she was telling the truth, but she had to think too hard to phrase it...is she hiding something? I shook my head. She's my twin. I'm positive I know almost everything. After all, we are family.

After that conversation, we both headed upstairs to our rooms. (King had expanded the house for us ladies a couple weeks after the last battle with the holy knights). I lay in my bed comfortably, thinking I could finally relax and sleep peacefully...

Of course, I was wrong.

Mystery POV: I walked up the hill into the pig like house store thing. Keeping my body low, my ears open, and my eyes sharp, I put my hand on the ground to see how many spirits I sensed. 1...5...8. I mentally sighed. No turning back now. I took out the bobbi pin from my pocket and used it to jiggle the front door loose. I darted my eyes across the main room and saw no one. I crept toward the bar area and reached for their money safe an-

I groaned slightly as in a flash (lol. References are the best) I was pinned by my neck to the wall. I looked into the eyes of a man with seemingly silver hair, it was hard to tell in the dark ness. I swept my leg underneath his and pinned him to the ground raising my fist ready to punch-

I narrowly dodged two arrow flying right in front of my face. I looked toward the direction they came from, and was met with two familiar faces each glaring fiercely. With a grumble, I jumped out of the window and ran back to the village. But as I ran...I noticed the faint glow of my tattoo.....

A/n: it's weird to do a note in the middle of a chapter but just explaining that I am going to switch to your POV right before mystery man is pinned to the wall by (you guessed it) ban and then switch to Kira's POV right before the same time.

Your POV: BAM! I jolted awake. "What the hell?!" I quickly ran downstairs and saw Ban pinning a guy in all black nothing with a seemingly muscular build. (like not bulky but like still muscular you know?) Knowing Ban could handle him for now, I decided it was best to wake Kira and alert her first. The others would figure it out with all the noise, but if Kira was having one of those nightmares, which she of course doesn't tell me about, she won't wake up unless someone wakes her up.

I ran into her room not bothering to knock and saw her tossing and turning with sweat on her face. I quickly shook her and she eventually woke up. "Y/n?...What's going-" "Guy in our house downstairs come on!" She nodded and jumped up as we ran downstairs where Ban was pinned to the ground by the guy who was pulling out a knife. Kira and I immediately summoned our bows and arrows and before the guy could kill Ban, show an arrow each right at his face. The guy, seemingly annoyed, jumps out of the window.

However what neither of them noticed...

Their sacred treasures were glowing.