Training

Your POV: I awoke the next morning with a slight smile on my face. After taking a shower and doing my hair and what not, I walked downstairs. "Good morning everyone! Isn't a beautiful day?" Everyone gave me a strange look. "Since when are you happy?" Ban asked. I glared. "I could be happy if you weren't such an idiot."
Everyone chuckled. "Hey y/n," Ban suddenly called. "We got a bit of a problem. Kira can't fight up close. And people are going to come after her now that she's with us." "Wow...that is a problem. I'm actually surprised you thought about that, but I guess you aren't a total baka." I teased. He rolled his eyes. "Why don't we train her?" Diane suddenly suggested peeking through the window. I smiled. "That's actually a decent idea. I'll go wake her up." I ran upstairs where Gowther was exiting the shower and heading downstairs. Kira lay there sleeping, but appeared to be having a nightmare.

Kira POV:
"Leave me alone!" I shouted as Raven surrounded me. She cackled. "Silly, stupid child! I am a part of you! You are meant to be evil!" "No...it's not true! ITS NOT TRUEEEEEEEEEE!"

Third Person POV: "It's not true...." Kira mumbled tossing and turning with sweat coming from her forehead. Y/n frowned and shook her sister more frantically attempting to awaken her. "Kira....Kira!.....KIRA WAKE UP!" Kira bolted up breathing heavily and tears threatening to escape her eyes. "Kira are you okay? You're burning up!" Y/n exclaimed feeling her forehead. Kira took a few deep breaths. "I-i'm okay..." She shakily said standing up slowly. "Are you sure?" Kira nodded. "Y/n...I can't completely trust you yet unfortunately...for all I know you're working with Raven...I'm sorry, but I can't tell you the truth yet."

Y/n POV: After the shock of Kira's nightmare, she went to take a shower and I walked back down the stairs. Kira arrived a few minutes later with her hair fully brushed and in a high ponytail. She wore Jean Capri's, and a blue short sleeved T-shirt along with tennis shoes and of course, her sacred treasure bracelet. After we all ate breakfast, I suddenly remembered that we needed to train her. "Kira listen, now that you're with the sins, people are going to come after you left and right. You need to be able to defend yourself up close. So, with your permission of course, we want to train you." Kira looked around the room then nodded.

We headed out to an empty grass field. "Okay, let's start with some hand to hand combat." I suggested. She nodded and took a fighting stance. She threw a punch, but I dodged it easily and aimed a kick at her stomach. She fluidly evaded it, but in attempting to regain her stance, she fell over. I frowned. "Your punches are sloppy and uncontrolled. Your arms should feel like they're connected on a pulley. When one retreats, the other extends and vice versa. That was a very smooth dodge though. On your feet." She stood and nodded.

After about an hour, she was frustrated. "I can't get this! Hand to hand combat is just not my thing! I'm too used to my wand." She plopped on the ground. King then flew over and whispered in my ear. "She's right, hand to hand isn't her thing. Maybe try giving her a weapon." My eyes lit up. I knew exactly what weapon would be perfect for her fighting style.

"Kira, stand up." She groaned, but obliged. "King, summon her some twin blades." He did so, and I handed them to her. She held them in her hands strangely. I fixed her position and she seemed very calm and collected. "Kira, I want you to act as if the twin blades are water that you're manipulating with your magic. You're fighting style is very fluid and smooth, but without much power. Use these blades as an extension of your body and they will cut clean through any opponent. You're going to spar with me using my sword, but without the flames."

We both took our stances, and I couldn't help but notice how much more comfortable she looked than she did with hand to hand combat. We charged and as our blades crashed, she got accustomed to the new weight in her hands and how to move fluently with them. We sparred for the remainder of the day, and I could tell I made the right choice giving them to her.

"(Pant) I think we're (pant) good for today." I said as we collapsed to the floor exhausted. She nodded also out of breath. "Let's train everyday from now on until you're a master able to protect yourself." I suggested. "Sounds...good." I tried to get on my feet, but merely fell back to the ground. Kira giggled. I rolled my eyes playfully. "See what you've done to me? I can't even stand." I flinched when I suddenly felt arms underneath me. I looked up and saw Meliodas smiling a closed eye smile. I blushed. I looked over and Ban had lifted Kira who had a similar reaction. "W-what are you doing?!" We asked. "Carrying you onto King's blanket." They answered as they lifted us onto said blanket where King was also sitting. Everyone else (not Diane) got on as well and we headed home after a long day.