Masked Man

Your POV: Apparently, a nearby villager had heard the ruckus and called the police. We all quickly disguised ourselves. Kira and I simply threw on our hoodies since people typically don't know us. Less than a minute had passed since our attempted burglar left. I looked down at my necklace for a second, just to make sure it was on, and gasped. Kira then looked at her bracelet, gasping as well.

"They're...glowing." We simultaneously said. At that very moment, the police rung the door bell. Meliodas answered it revealing only one officer. His hair was straight and h/c, the color of mine and Kira's. He was ever so slightly tan, but probably because of the heat. It didn't seem to be his natural color. His eyes were a brilliant shade of green and his smile lit up the room. I looked down at my sacred treasure still faintly glowing, before putting in my pocket. Wouldn't want the chance of police remembering a glowing necklace in that forever ago tournament right?

Anyways, he introduce himself as Kai and gave us his card in case we remembered anything or something happened again. After he left, we were all cautious, but attempted to fall back asleep. Throughout the night, we took shifts watching for anyone else as well.

The next day, Meliodas called all the sins, Kira, and Elizabeth for a meeting. "Alright guys, we're broke! So, it's time we got jobs! Then with that money, we can get supplies for the Boar Hat! Sounds good?" We all sighed at his carefree attitude. "Well, let's go."

After changing into our disguises, we walked into town looking for hiring signs but leaving Elizabeth and Diane behind to watch the Boar Hat. A whoosh of air suddenly passed us by and a figure dressed in black followed it. "Stop him! He stole money from me!" A man yelled. The sins (okay so from now on sins just automatically includes all of the characters that aren't Sins but are part of the group) took off after him. The culprit was quick and clever. He took several last second sharp turns to throw us off. We were eventually led to a dirt area with trees to the south and a cliff hanging overhead to the north face to face with the man.

"You're the same man from last night aren't you?" Ban asked smirking slyly. "You don't know what you're getting into." The man replied taking a fighting stance. As he did, two others jumped from behind the cliff also taking their stances. These two were dressed in all black as well. I took my stance, but did not summon Kasai. I noticed Kira about to summon Mizu, but quickly stopped her. "We don't want these guys knowing the full extent of our magical abilities or recognize us from that tournament." She nodded and took out her twin swords instead. (If anyone knows the official name of twin swords please let me know cuz I forgot. It's the exact same kind that Zuko from ATLA uses)

Kai then suddenly ran up beside us. I noticed the glow of my sacred treasure was stronger than it'd ever been. It must be Kai. Good. He seems like an honest person. But then why would mom think I wouldn't accept him? Maybe because he doesn't look as similar to me as Kira does? "So these are the criminals huh? Looks like you guys could use some help." He said pulling out a gun. I read the inscription. Lock on. "I've heard of those guns. Don't they auto lock onto a target, pulsate, then shoot?" (Okay so I kinda took the idea from GGO but the difference is these guns will only recognize the eye of their owner and have two settings, paralyze and shoot like in Psycho Pass so it's like a combination to form one unique ultimate gun) Kai nodded. "You guys don't seem like the kind of people that fight a lot. You should let me lead this." I almost laughed as did Meliodas. "Don't worry. We can handle ourselves."

"ENOUGH TALKING!" In a flash, one of them was in front of me, ready to punch. I caught his fist cringing from the surprising weight before sweeping my right leg under his left and flipping him. He quickly bounced back up and aimed a kick at my knee. I didn't react quickly enough to dodge it, and ended up crumbling. He toppled over me aiming a punch at my face. I rolled to the left noticing the hole left in the ground. His punches are heavier than normal. I pushed my weight onto my forearms, bent my stomach toward my head, and kicked him flat in the chest before ending in a backbend kick over and back in fighting position. The man was stuck in a tree, the branches having caught in his arms.

I turned around and noticed everyone busy fighting, and, although the enemy was outnumbered, they seemed to be equally matched.

I must've distracted myself for a second too long, because I felt a sharp sudden pain in my shoulder and went flying into a boulder nearby. The man then ran over while I was immobile, turned me around, then pinned me down. When he looked closely at my face, I thought I saw surprise on his features. I took the opportunity to reveal his identity, and quickly used my left arm (the undamaged one) to take off his mask. I almost passed out.

He had h/c hair, the same as mine.
He had e/c eyes, the same as mine.
He had s/c skin, the same as mine.
He looked like a guy version of me.

"SNAP OUT OF IT NEESAN!" I heard a feminine voice call.

Neesan's POV: As I pinned her down and looked at her face, my eyes went wide. My jaw dropped. My heart stopped. I couldn't believe it. She then decided to take off my mask. I was so surprised, I didn't even think about stopping her. She seemed to have an equally unbelievable reaction. "SNAP OUT OF IT NEESAN!" I heard Mika call. I couldn't. I couldn't move. Apparently neither could she, so, we just stayed there, looking into each other's eyes, thinking

What
The
Actual
Hell

A/n: okay so I kinda incorporated ideas from other animes into this. Also made a few name jokes such as Neesan which is similar to Nee-san even though that'd be big sister and not big brother and Mika who will end up a lot like Mikasa's personality from AOT.