Scenarios

Luke James:
Y'all love story would be about a loner and a girl. A girls falls for a loner but the boy has a secret and that secret that he's a wolf or vampire (you pick).

--------------------------------------------------------------
Woody McClain:
Y'all love story would be about a nerdxpopular. Woody would be the nerd while you were the popular girl. You and woody are in love but there's just one problem.. He's too shy but you still love.  You just have to get him out of his shell.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Bryshere gray:
Y'all love story would be about a player and a regular girl. Hakeem a player and you know that but you really like him. So you are going to try to change his players ways.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Keith powers:
Y'all love story would be stepfatherxsdaughter. I know what your thinking "that's just hoeish but tbh it's not.  You just find out that your mom is dating Keith. First you just thought of him as you stepfather but then you started to get attracted to him. You tried to keep it a secret but when came in to you you just let it all go. But now the problem is how are y'all going to keep this a secret?

-------------------------------------------------------------Algee Smith:Y'all love story would be about a drug lord and a nerd

Algee Smith:
Y'all love story would be about a drug lord and a nerd. You are just a regular girl just trying to make in life when you meet algee. All Hell breaks loose when y'all start dating but you still love. It's not like he's hitting you or anything it's just that he's a drug lord. You see him kill people everyday. Your not the type person to like violence so when you see that it hurts. Can you be with someone like algee?
--------------------------------------------------------------
Guys I was thinking should I make real stories out of these?
Give me some feedback! Plz