Everything little thing I do😩❤

Soulf for real imagine
■■■
Jase POV *he's the shortest one😂*
It's been weeks since y/n and me been on a break on our relationship. The only reason why we decided to go on a break because she thought i was messing around with one of my fans, which I wasn't but it's all good. At the end of the day I still love her and wanna be with her but she's playing hard to get back😧. It's like every little thing I do she's on my mind. When I eat, it reminds me of me and her eating together. When I sleep, it just remind me of these we use to do in the bed if you what i mean😉.
Anyways right now I'm just in my bed eating food while mouring over her😟. 

*knock knock*
"Ugh who can that be" I said getting out of my bed. I opened the door and saw that it was brain, Christopher, and andre. (The rest of the people in the group.

"Jase you need to get yo ass out this house man" andre said while sitting down.

"Yeah come I know that you're still sad about y/n but she'll come around some time" Christopher said grabbing some chips out of my kitchen.

"I miss her so bad man... it's like every little she's on my mind and i can't over her I think about her all the time" I said sitting down on my couch.

"How bout we all go skating today?" Brian suggested.

"Idk...guys" I said unsure.

"Come on man you need to get out this house" andre said.

"Ugh....fine" I said.

"Yes! Now get some clothes we don't wanna see you in yo underwear" Christopher said laughing.
■■■■

|At the skating ring|

"Y'all there's mad honeys in here" andre said looking around at the skating ring.

"Aye ain't that y/n" brian said pointing at her. She was with some boy and ue was all over her.

"Oh shit" Christopher said knowing I was about to be somebody's ass.

"Nigga get the fuck off my girl!" I said punching him.

"Ahhh jase stopp he's not worth" y/n said trying to get me off of him.

"Man get the fuck off of me! You over getting mad at me thinking tht I'm cheating but you letting this nigga be all over you?!??!" I said walking away from her so I could cool off before I get kicked out because i was already making a scence.
■■■■

"Baby I'm sorry" y/n said running over   to me.

"Man y/n leave me alone" I said eating my nachos, I brought from the snack section.

"Whatever go to your fan whore" she said walking but I stopped her.

"Are you serious??! Can't you see what you're doing?! You got me fighting niggas and shit Bu-" she kisses me.

"I love you jase" y/n said smiling.

"I love you too" i said smiling at her.

"Now come so we can get our skate on" she said dragging me to the skating ring.
■■■■
How did i do?