Come and Talk to Me😉

I'm backkkk! This Imagine is a Algee one. tiaeleam requested this one so I hope you enjoy it girl! Make sure y'all vote and comment!!! Also We're almost to 100k reads!!! I just want to thank everyone who's been supporting and reading this book. Even though my ass be getting lazy and I barely update, Y'all still be supporting this book! I love you guys😙😘💞💜💛💕🖤💚💓💛💙❤️💞❣️💝💟💚💖💜❤️💙❤️💙💛🖤💚💓💓
•••••
Algee
"So I had to bounce cause I wasn't trying to get my ass beat by her husband!" Woody said. We were sitting down on my porch just chilling. "That's what you get for messing with a Married Woman" I said laughing at his stupid ass. "Man I don't give a....." Woody stopped talking and was looking at something.

"Nigga what you loo-" There was this fine ass girl that was walking down the street. "Aye wassup Ma!" I yelled at to her. She turned around then looked me up and down. "Boy bye!" She said then she continued on where she was going. Woody started to bust out laughing. "Nah I'm not loosing you like that" I said running to her then stopping her.

"I got a man" She said lying. I could tell she was lying by her facial expressions. "No you don't" I said smirking. "How do you know?" She asked. "I can tell by your facial expressions" I said. "Shit!" She mumbled to herself. "So My name is Algee...what's your name beautiful Ma?" I asked.

"Tia" She said blushing. "Ohh I see you over there blushing" I said. "Shut up" She said hiding her smile. "Don't ever hide that pretty smile" I said removing her hand from her face. "Okay" She said still smiling. "We should hang out sometime. I wanna get to know you better so you can become my girl" I said.

"Sure hand me your phone so I can give you my number" Tia said holding her hand out. "Here" I said giving her my phone. After she put her number in there she gave it back to me. "Bye Algee" She said walking away. "This Nigga really got her number" Woody said surprised. "Aye don't act surprised cause you already I know I got game" I said coming back onto the porch. "Nigga please" Woody said laughing.
••••
tiaeleam I hope you enjoyed this!
Vote and Comment!!💞💞💞
Issaskyy you're up next!