don't be cruel!😍😩

Heyyy y'all!!! So it's Wednesday and y'all know what that means! Woody or bobby?? I've decided to do a bobby imagine! Enjoy and don't forget to vote and comment. If you have a request for request day hmu or comment!✌✌
■■■■■■
Bobby POV
I was at the mall in footlocker, looking at some shoes when I saw this fine ass girl come in the store.😍 You already know yo boy Bobby gotta talk to her!!

"Hello hello beautiful" I said walking over to her.

"Um can i help you?" She said giving me a stank face.

"Chill beautiful I just wanted to know your name" I said.

"I have a boyfriend sorry..." she said walking away smirking.

Ha she thought she could get away that easy?!? Hmm we'll see about that! Bobby brown is not a quitter! Anyways I followed her and she went into forever 21 but looked at me before she went into the store. I walked into to see where she was at and then I saw her at the accessories section just looking at earrings and stuff.

"Stalker much?" She said smirking.

"Yeah but only when I see a pretty girl" I said smiling at her.

"Ugh you have a cute smile but you're still not getting my name" she said laughing.

"Aww pleaseee" I said begging her.

"Nope see ya later....bobby" she said walking away.

"How did you know my name?" Asking her while she walks away.

"You're famous dumbass!" She said leaving while laughing.

"Oh true" I said to myself.

■■■■■
It's been two days since I've seen that girl. Mann I wished I would've got her name damn! Anyways right now I'm at my friend Ralph's house right now.

"Man what's wrong with you? You look like you in a deep thought" Ralph said while eating some chips.

"I saw this fine ass girl at the mall two days ago but she curved me" I said.

"Damnnn what she look like?"He asked while laughing.

*describes you*

"Oh man that's sounds like my cousin" Ralph said.

"Forreal? Gimme her address please!?" I asked.

"Nope but I'll tell you where she works at" Ralph said.

"Thanks man" i said dapping him up.

"No problem man! She works at Zaxbys" Ralph said.

"Thanks man I'll see you later" i said leaving.
■■■■■

"Welcome to Zaxbys can I take your order?" She said but she was looking at the cash register so she didn't know it was me.

"Yeah I'll take your name and phone number please?" I said smirking.

"Ugh what you doing here bobby? I'm at work" she said.

"I just wanted to give you these" I said while giving her some flowers and a diamond necklace.

"Thank you😀" she said while taking that gifts.

"I thought you would like it" I said while smiling.

"Security!" She said.

"Aww come don't be cruel because I would never be that cruel to you!" I said.

"Bye bobby" she said while giving me her number as the security came and got me "oh by the way my name is y/n!!!!".

This bitch crazyyy but she still cute thooo😍😩❤.

Follow my bestie Issa_Dreamer and check out her books if you like bxb books!!! Love you booo!