Where y'all met at💚💜

Algee:

₩The movies₩You were with your friends seeing the new movie it when Algee and his friends came into the movie loud

The movies
You were with your friends seeing the new movie it when Algee and his friends came into the movie loud. That's when you went over to tell them to shut up and Algee asked you for your number. Since he was cute you gave it to him😉
》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》
Keith:

₩The Beach₩You were laying down on your towel while sunbathing when Keith came out the water looking like a whole damn meal

₩The Beach₩
You were laying down on your towel while sunbathing when Keith came out the water looking like a whole damn meal. He saw you looking so he went over to talk to you.
》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》
Woody:

₩The Mall₩
You were in  forever 21 when you saw woody staring at you through the window. You looked his way and winked at him and that's when he pulled out his phone real quick and ran over to you so y'all could exchange numbers.
》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》
Bryshere:

₩The Club₩
You and your friends were dancing on the dance floor when you felt a pair of hands on your hands (Bryshere). You And the person started to grind on each other and stuff. After y'all finish dancing you and him exchanged numbers.
》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》
Luke:

₩Disney World₩
You first saw Luke at one of the rides and he tried to flirt with you but you said he was gonna have to try harder than that. When it was parade time next thing you know Mickey mouse is holding a sign saying "can I get your number y/n❤ -Luke"
》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》
Elijah:

₩McDonald's₩
You had just paid for your food when Elijah made you drop it on accident. He apologized but you were still mad him so he got you some more and he even offered to sit and eat with you. After two hours later y'all had to leave so y'all exchanged numbers.

I updated twice!!!!!! Don't forget to vote and Comment.