@love04562

Hey y'all!! Today is request dayy!! Today I got a request from love04562. If you want to request something message me or comment! Enjoy this imagine and make sure you vote and comment! 9th day!!! Oh yeah this is a algee imagine btw!
■■■■■■■

Chayla POV

Right now me and my home girl, Trina is at this new club dancing our asses off

Right now me and my home girl, Trina is at this new club dancing our asses off.  Every since we got to the club there's been this cute guy in VIP that I've been having my eye on but some girl always on him and he might be player so I ain't gonna try to talk to him.

"Girl come on, I'm thirsty! Let's get a drink" Trina said while dragging me to the bar.

"Hold up lemme go fix my makeup then we can go order some drinks" I said walking to the bathroom. When I was about to go into the Ladies room, I heard yelling down the hallway. Me being my nosy self I wanted to hear was going on. I went and hide around the corner to see what's going on. I saw that dude I was looking at yelling at some guy who hands was tied up and he had a cloth in his mouth.

"A-algee I-I-I do have your money" the guy who was tied up said.

"Then where the fuck is it?!?!" Algee said kicking the guy in his ribs.

"In me and my wife's account..." the guy said looking down. Algee laughs then he pulls out a gun and kills the guy and then walks away like he didn't just kill someone?!?! what the fuckf!?! He started coming my way so I ran into the bathroom until it was clear and then I went back to Trina.

"Girl what took you so long?!" Trina said sitting down at the bar.

"He killed him" I said to myself.

"What?!!" Trina said.

"Nothing.....nevermind" I said fake smiling so she won't worry about it. When me and Trina was about to order a drink, the bartender gave us two tall long island iced teas and a bottle of the drink so we can refill our cups.

"Um..sir this is not ours" I said.

"It's from the owner of this club ma'am" the bartender said.

"Who is that?" Trina said getting excited.

"He's right there" he said pointing to Algee at the VIP section. Algee saw us looking at him and he winked at me. Oh hell no!

"Ooo girl let's say thank you" Trina said grabbing her drink and bottle then dragging me over there. We went  by the entrance and Algee saw that it was us so he told his bodyguard to let us in.

"Hello ladies...Chayla" he said looking at me. How that fuck does he know my name?!?

"Thank you so much for the drinks" Trina said thanking him while I just stood there silent looking at him.

"No problem. You know Chayla it's rude to not thank someone who just gave you free drinks" He said smirking.

"How do you know my name?" I said looking him up and down. Trina went off somewhere talking to one of his friends.

" I got my connections...anyways enough about that let me get your phone number" Algee said smiling. Oh my god his smile is just so 😍😍. I walked away from him and told Trina that I was ready to go home.
■■■■
Me and Trina got a cab to get home ,when I got a text from a unknown number.

???: I like a challenge 😏
Me: how did you get my number?🤔
Algee: like I said I have my connections now let's talk about me and you. You free anytime soon?🙄

I smiled. I mean I know he killed a man and everything but he cute though so.....

Me: what do you have in mind Mr. Algee 😏
The end

Chayla I hope you liked it!!!
Don't forget to vote and comment!!
If you want a request hmu or comment!
I'm going to update my new book for day 10!