Honeymoon👅💦💦[retry]

Since wattpad deleted my chapter of honeymoon and KeithPowersFanPage requested the same storyline as honeymoon I'm going to read write it but it won't be a freaky as the last one though but I hope y'all enjoy it. This one is for you KeithPowersFanPage! Don't forget to vote and Comment!
************************************

Serenity POV
"You may now kiss the bride" yes y'all girl finally got married!! Keith and I just got married now we're heading to the hotel so we can have our honeymoon if you know what I mean😉!

Serenity POV "You may now kiss the bride" yes y'all girl finally got married!! Keith and I just got married now we're heading to the hotel so we can have our honeymoon if you know what I mean😉!

A/n: play the song in the mm^^
As soon as we got into our hotel room Keith clapped his hands then freak me by silk came on.

Serenity: ooo baby This our song *slow dances with Keith*
Keith: I know..that's why picked it😏
Serenity: you so romantic daddy👅💦💦
Keith: 😂 so what you tryna do the bed or the hot tub?😏
Serenity: the bed 😚
Keith: bet *picks up serenity and puts her on the bed*
Serenity: finally I've been waiting for us to have some alone time *kisses Keith*
Keith: Keith shit me too baby *kisses back*

Keith starts taking off my dress while I start taking his tux and stuff. When he was done undressing me I asked him what about my heels since he didn't take those off and he said fuck them shoes while taking off my bra and panties. Keith then got the box of chocolates that was on the bed when we got here and he put one chocolate on each of my tittes then he suck the chocolate off of my tittes. Then he grabbed a glass of champagne and poured it on my kitty and got to work👅💦💦.  After I came he got a condom and put in on then he went in from the back. I wanted to have some control so I switch our position and started to ride him. As soon as he said he was about I got off of him then I took his condom off and suck his dick until he came. After we both came we fell out on the bed.

Keith and serenity: damn...😍😍😫
Keith: you sure know how to work somebody out 😫
Serenity: I know😏....now let's go for round two in the hot tub -gets up-
Keith: *looks at serenity's ass* god damnnn😍😍😍 *follows her*