Got you bitch!😂

I'm backkkk! This is My first Ybn Almighty jay imagine so if I don't really make him like he usually acts that's because I don't really know who he is. HeavenSantana7 I hope you enjoy this imagine! he's in the same label as Ybn Nahmir is and he dates black chyna that's all I know. Anyways vote and comment!
•••••
Heaven
"Baby I got our fooooood!" I said coming into our house. Jay didn't answer back so he probably playing fortnite with those headphones on. I headed up to arm and he wasn't in there. I saw our bathroom light on so I went in there. When I got in there Jay was laying in the bathtub with a bunch of blood on him.

"Jayyyyy!" I ran to his side. "Babyyy" I said crying while holding him. "Why did this happen to him?! Lord you could've took me, not him!" I said crying hard. I got my phone and started dialing 911. "911 How may I help you?" The operator answered the phone. Jay sat up and whispered "baee its just a prank chill".

I hanged up the phone quick and slapped the shit upside of his head. " that's not funny jay" I said wiping my tears. "I'm sorry baby come here" Jay said opening his arms. "No you got that fake blood all over you!" I said. "But you already got some of it on you so it don't even matter" Jay said. "Fine" I said going into his arms. He may have got me but imma get him back trust and believe me😏.

2 weeks
Jay
"Baee I back from the studio....." I saw clothes leading upstairs. "Oh hell no!" I said getting my gun out then heading upstairs. When I got to the top of the stairs I heard "ouu yassss Nahmir!" And "damn you tight shawty". I creeped into the room and saw them under the covers.

I believe Heaven would cheat on my with my best friend Nahmir! I waited until the right time and I shot up the roof. " so this what we doing now heaven?!" I said pissed. They jumped and got fron under the covers. "Baee it isn't what it looks like!" Heaven said . "oh this nigga got a gun!" Nahmir said backing up to the backboard.

"Mir I can't believe you right now bro! You knew how much I love her!" I said punching the shit out of him. "Baeee chill it's just a prank" Heaven said removing the covers. They were their in pajamas. "Got you bitch!" Nahmir and Heaven said laughing.

"Bruhhh that shit not funny" I said putting my gun away. "Baby I'm sorry but I had to get you back on the prank you did to me two weeks ago" Heaven said hugging me. "Man whatever" I said still low key mad. "I love youuu!" Heaven said kissing my neck. "I love you too" I said trying to stay mad at her.

•••••
I hope you enjoyed this HeavenSantana7!!!

Don't forget to vote and comment!

The next person who requested a imagine is up next on Wednesday!