Trying to get freaky with bae be like..

This Keith powers imagine is for JessicaTurner385 ! I hope you enjoy this. Remember if you want a request hmu or comment. -PapiJadah- you're next girl😊
■■■■
Jessica
"Omg I can't believe she tried to stab you with a fork!" I said laughed  talking to my bestie on the phone. I heard the front door shut so means Keith is home. "I know right but I'm taking her ass to court" She said. "Hey babe I'm homee" Keith said coming into the living room kissing me on the cheek. "I know that's right! Hey baby" I said giving him a kiss.

"Is that Keith?" My friend asked. "Yea. How was your day at work baby" I said. "Tell him I said heyy peanut head!" My friend yelled threw the phone. " it was alright but my boss was getting on my fucking nerves" Keith said sitting between my legs.

"Trina said heyy peanut head" I said while massaging his shoulders. "Heyy big head!" Keith yelled into the phone. "Ugh he get on my nerves" Trina said playfully. "Girl me too" I mumbled. "What was that?" Keith said. "Nothing" I said giggling. "Mmhm" Keith said kissing up and down my thighs. (She had on short shorts btw)

"Stopppp" I said giggling. That shit tickles. "Y'all better not be doing anything freaky" Trina said. "We're not but anyways tell me about that dude you met last" I said. While me and Trina were talking on the phone Keith kept kissing, licking, sucking in my thighs and shit then he started to take off my pants. I covered the phone and said "Stopppp!". "Bet" He said walking away to the kitchen. "Continue what you were saying girl" I said shaking my head.
■■■
"And then all you know he pulled out this Vienna sausage out of his underwear!" Trina said. "Omg it couldn't have been that small Trina" I said laughing. The living room lights start to dim. "Girl I'm not lying it really was that small" Trina said. "Whatever you say" I said as Pony by William singe on. "Girl what's that music in the background" Trina asked. "Keith" I said.

Next thing you know keith come out shirtless with just his boxers on then he started to grind and stuff.

When he done was grinding he came out of nowhere with rose petals threw at me. "Girl lemme call you back" I said as Keith walked over to me. "Noo it's gonna take you to long call me back" Trina said. "Trust me girl its only gonna take about 2 or 3 minutes literally" I said smiling at Keith. When I said that the lights came back on and Keith started to put his clothes back on.

"Wait baby I'm sorry" I said hanging up on trina. I just realized what I said. "Nahhh"Keith said grabbing his keys. "Baby I didn't mean it" I said hugging him. "Get off of me" Keith said. "I'll make you your favorite then we can continue what we were gonna start" I said looking at him giving him the puppy. "Fine but you better be I love yo sexy ass" He said slapping my butt.
■■■
So what y'all think of this imagin??

JessicaTurner385 I hope that you enjoyed it!

-PapiJadah- you up next tomorrow!

VOTE AND COMMENT 😍🤗