She knows

Today will be a Bryshere imagine! Enjoy!😉
--------------------------------------------------------------
Bryshere POV
I'm at the club with my fellas celebrating for no reason. That's just what we do. Even though I have two kids and a wife at home, I still want to get my party on. I mean come on now I'm only 22 years old. So I'm going to live it up!

Y/n POV
Y/n: girl who is that?
Y/f/n: girl that's Bryshere but don't mess with him he got two kids and a wife
Y/n: and?
Y/f/n: lol true you better go over there
Y/n: alright brb

So I went over there and said hi and everything then he over like " you know I got a wife and two kids right" and I was like " and". So he just shrugged his shoulders and made me some room so I can sit next to him. We got to know each other for a little while then we started to make out then make out turn into going to the bathroom then we made love...YES I said made love because I think I may be in love with and to me it felt like he was making love to me. After I went home and he went home to his family. I felt sad but hey I'd already knew he had a family so I can't be upset. The next day I saw him at the supermarket with his wife. They were all lovey dovey with each other then he saw me, he'd just stop kissing her and kept looking at me. I don't why did this but I ran out the store and cried. I feel so stupid because I'd only known him for two days and he has a family and I'm already in love with him. What was I thinking last night? That he would leave me for his family? Yes right! While I was crying someone knocked on my window, the person was.....

To be continued