She's a bad mama jama!!😍

I'm backk with another algee imagine!!!!!! Sorry i took so long for me to update! Happy New years and I hope y'all have fun doing the same shit y'all did last year!! Love you guysss!😘
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
Algee POV
I was sitting on the porch with my boys when I this fine as girl walking across the street while coming down to my block. She's a bad mama jamaHer body measurements are perfect in every dimension. She's a poetry in motion and a beautiful sight to see. Man I definitely gotta talk to her.

"Aye ma!"I say as I walk over to her.

She crosses her arms and says, "What?" As she rolls her eyes.

"Aye no need to have attitude with me, I just wanted to talk to you"

"And what is that you need to talk to me about?" she said while still having her arms crossed.

"I just wanted t-"

She cuts me off and says" look I don't have time for another boy to come and try to spit game at me so please just leave me alone".

"Another?"

"You're the seventh boy who tried to spit game at me! All I want to do is go to the corner store to get some snacks!"  She then pushes me out of her way and continues to walk.

"But I'm not like the those other boys"

"That's what they all say" she says while still walking.

"Just give me a chance please"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"No"

"Yes"

"Ha! I got you"

"That's not fair you confused me!" She said while laughing .

"Now can I please have your number??" I said while stretching the word please out.

"Why do you need my number" she said as she smirks.

"Because I wanna see where this goes, I have a feeling that there's something more to this" I said smiling at her.

"Ugh fine only because you're kinda cute" she said while blushes.

We then exchange number and I told her I'll call her later and then we went our own separate ways. She's gonna be my wife one of these days.

The end

370 words

Weak?

Good?

Should I write like this^ now?

Who should be in the next imagine next????