@NE_BBD_Jay

This imagine is for NE_BBD_Jay! I hope you enjoy it. Don't forget to vote and comment!! This is a woody imagine btw! It's Wednesday so that means Woody or Bobby brown!
■■■
Woody POV
I was in my first period when my crush since freshman year came in. Jadah. She's the most prettiest girl I've ever seen but She would never go out with me. She's popular while I'm a nerd. It just wouldn't make sense. It's impossible!

"Aye bro there go jadah" My best friend Algee said winking at me. Algee used to be popular until he started to hang out with me but he doesn't care. "Algee you already know that jadah would never go out with a guy like me so stop" I said. "Man come just givw it a try" Algee said then pushing me into her.

Before she could fall, I catched her. "Sorry" I said holding her. "It's okay" she said Blushing. Wait is she blushing because of me or is she embarrassed? Yeah she's probably embarrassed. "Well bye..." I said walking back to Algee.

Jadah POV
Omg Woody is so cute! I don't care what anybody says, he's gonna be my man soon. "Girl I saw you and Woody" My best friend Chelsea said playfully bumping her shoulder into me. "That's finna be my man soon" I said looking over at him. He caught me staring and then he looked away. Ugh so fineeee😍😍!!!

*bell rings*

"Aye Jadah, I saw with woody! You hanging out with him now?" Bryshere asked. Bryshere is my ex, who is also an asshole. "Yeah and?" I said rolling my eyes. "Oh so you like this nigga?!" He said walking over to Woody. "Wait bryshere what are you doing?!" I said getting worried about Woody.

Woody POV
Algee and I were talking when bryshere came up to us. "Oh so nigga you messing with me girl now?!" Bryshere getting in my face. "Wait what?" I said confused. Jadah came over to us and pushed Bryshere out the way.  "First of all, I'm not your girl. Second of all, So what I like Woody that's non of your business- wait did I just say the like part out loud" Jadah said.

"Yep" Chelsea said smiling. "Um...Hey" Jadah said facing towards me. I can't believe she actually likes me, this must be a prank! "Hey" I said. Bryshere just walked off and said losers. "Well since you already me then Yes woody I do like you" Jadah said looking down. "I like you too" I said lifting her chin up then kissing her.

"YASSS get it best friend!!" Chelsea said clapping her hands. "This my doggg" Algee shouted. We pulled away from the kiss and smiled at each other. "Will you be my b-" "YES!- I mean yes I'll be your boyfriend" I said scratching the back of neck. Jadah laughed then kissed me again.
■■■■

Short but GOOD!!!😀😀

NE_BBD_Jay I hope you enjoyed this IMAGINE!!!

VOTE AND COMMENT 😍😏

Excuse the mistakes

If you want to request a imagine hmu or comment!

✌✌✌