Boy bestfriend😍

This Ronnie Devoe imagine is for -PapiJadah-. I hope you enjoy this imagine! Remember if y'all have a request hmu or comment!
■■■

Jadah
"Omg I can't believe she cheated on you!" I said to my boy best friend, Ronnie. "Yea but it's whatever" Ronnie said shrugging but I could tell by the way his eyes were looking, he was finnq cry. "Awww booo" I said pulling his down to my chest. "She really cheated on me" He said while crying. "Forget her! You can do wayyy better anyways" I said rubbing his head. "True" He sniffle.

"Bae who is this?!" My boyfriend Bobby said coming over to me. Here he go with his jealous ass. "Bae chill this is just my boy best friend" I said getting up and kissing his cheek. "Nahh You can't be having no boy best friend cause the way that y'all was on each other looked like y'all are a couple" Bobby said with his arms crossed. I rolled my eyes and turned to my attention back to Ronnie "I'll see you later best friend". "Aight" he hugged me.

"You want me to walk you to your class babe?" Bobby said smiling at me. I walked righ past him and kept going to my 4th period class.
■■■
*end of 4th period class*

As I walked out of Math, I saw Bobby standing by my locker. My locker is literally right across from math class. I'm so lucky😊 *sarcasm*. "What do you want bobby?" I said. "Look I'm sorry for saying you can't have boy best friends. You know how jealous I can baby" He said wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Yup and thats just why we're over" I said removing his arms away from. "We're what?!" Bobby said looking at me in disbelief. "You heard me. Now if you excuse me I have lunch period to go to with MY BOY BEST FRIEND" I said smirking then walking away.
■■
"Heyyy" I said sitting next to Ronnie. "So you and yo boyfriend good cause I don't wanna ruin y'all relationship" Ronnie said looking then scooting away from me. "Oh don't worry about that I broke up with him" I said. "I didn't wanna ruin your relationship" Ronnie said. "Trust me it's not your fault, He can become really jealous alot and..." I kissed him "I like you". "Foreal?" Ronnie said surprised. "Foreal" I said smiling. "Well then I guess I can do this for now on" Kissed me.
■■■
-PapiJadah- I hope you enjoyed this!! And I hope everyone else dis too😚! If you want a request hmu or comment!

What who should be in my next imagine????

VOTE AND COMMENT 😚😉

EXCUSE THE MISTAKES 😐