We Need A Plan

Damon's Point of View

when I woke up this time breathing was easy. I closed my eyes for a moment and when I opened them I started checking my surroundings... I was still alone and it seemed to be night time, I checked the Calendar and was shocked to find out I was knocked out for a week.

I took another look at the room around me and I noticed a lot of cables and wires extending out of my chest and arms, it felt weird and I guess the nut job doctor put me in an induced coma or something to monitor the changes, he wouldn't do it out  of the kindness of his heart of course.

Right now all I could think about was getting blood. the hunger was so damn powerful and I really felt my insides burning, but I could do nothing about it so I stared at the ceiling remembering the last time I thought I could be happy, I was with my beloved girlfriend and her family before it all went downhill.

***************************************************************************************

I was on my way to where Stefan was, it was an apartment in a weird neighbourhood. I got in and waited for him and I got really bored when he didn't show up so I started looking for something to drink and I discovered a hidden stash in the wall and I got inside it searching for something good when I saw really awkward, I didn't get it and then I heard him getting inside with a girl, she was giggling and they started making out on the couch when he compelled her and the sank his fangs into her neck. her arms, shoulders and suddenly he was tearing her apart. I was taken aback to say the least yet I kept as quiet as possible & waited until he was done. He cleaned himself, gathered her parts back together in a sitting position and watched her for a while and then collected the body parts in a plastic bag and went out to get rid of it.

I was still nailed in my place in shock, I knew it would be useless to try and approach him but I still wanted to help my little brother so I followed him until he stopped somewhere abandoned, he got out of his vehicle, took a shovel and started digging a hole in the ground to dispose of the plastic bag, once he was almost done I stepped out of the shadows making my presence noticed.

He looked at me with annoyance and then resumed what as if I wasn't there, when he was done he threw the shovel to the ground and looked at me ...

"What are you doing here Damon ??" I blinked in astonishment before I gathered what I wanted to say "I'm here to talk.." He cut me before I could finish my sentence "There's absolutely nothing to talk about here. So if you're done enjoying the show you could leave".

I stared at him confused... did he turn his switch !! No this is worse, he's high on blood. I was staring at a real monster a ripper.  "You need help brother. Let me show you how to do this right. It's consuming you" He laughed loudly and shook his head as if I was telling him a joke.