You're Never Gonna be Alone Again

Stefan's Point of View

Two weeks later and we were having a meeting with Damon, all of us were seated in the parlor and he was sitting in his favorite reading chair surrounded by all of us on the couches and chairs, he was giving us bored looks that only got interrupted by Elijah clearing his throat.

"So Damon I figured it's about time we all have a talk" He said gaining Damon's attention "About what exactly" Damon asked in the same bored manner, I knew he'd never make it easy for us to talk to him but Elijah was a patient man and apparently he expected this reaction of Damon.

"Well I wanted you to know I told your brother and the other two of your friends about you being a warlock and the curse that you'll be breaking soon and I expect them to have questions. I just wanted to inform you with what I did so that you won't feel bad that I did it without your permission, which now leaves us to your resent peculiar behavior" Said Elijah in his calm and collected voice gaining a frown from Damon.

"First of all I'm OK with you telling them they would've found out eventually, secondly I don't think I'm behaving weirdly, I'm totally fine" Damon answered with anger very clear in his tone getting up to leave the room stopping only when Rebekah called him, and turned to face her. "Damon, Elijah is right you're acting strangely you don't talk much, you always stay in your room alone, you practically kicked me off of you the other night and said you weren't feeling well, you wake up sweating kicking and screaming every night that you let me stay over, You barely feed Damon, you need help and.." She didn't get to finish because Damon interrupted her.

"I'm fine just let it go" H said in a raised angry voice heading to the stairs stopping again when Klaus stepped in front of him "Damon don't act like that mate you're not fooling any of us" He said in a concerned tone and then Kol stepped in joining the conversation "It's not like we don't know you Damon let us help you brother".

Damon's breath got heavier & he clenched his eyes shut shaking his head as if fighting a really bad memory, Enzo and Lexi exchanged worried looks as Elijah and Rebekah but Damon surprised us when he admitted that he needs help muttering a Fine dismissively and surprised me more when he looked at me pleadingly next "Stefan can you take me out to the stores here, I need to get a cell phone and some new clothes" He was looking at me as if asking for help to give him an excuse to leave the house. I nodded immediately and took him to my car.

We drove in silence for a while then he started talking "Can we go somewhere calm before we go to the stores" He asked looking out of the window "Yeah sure" I drove for another 30 minutes until we were in a secluded part in the forest, I stopped the car and looked at him. Damon just glanced at me and twitched a little in his seat "What is it Damon" I asked worriedly he looked distant in his silence making me more worried.

Damon took a deep breath and shifted a little in his seat to face me "I know you're all worried but I can't talk about it Stefan.... what happened there and what I had to go through on a daily basis .... it's ... it was too much" He said shaking his head and looking troubled.

I felt really bad for him, he was really suffering and all I wanted was to help him but I didn't know how to we were silent for a while then he talked again "Somethings have happened that I can never tell you about. I can't describe it and I'm sure you won't believe me anyways so I..." I cut him off immediately putting a hand on his shoulder "Damon Damon Just tell me OK ! I believe you I'd never doubt a thing you say I promise" I said reassuringly and he nodded looking at his hands in his lap.

After a minute or so he looked up "Thanks Stef, but I'm still uncomfortable talking about it. Maybe I could just show you, I mean ... I could let you into my head and show you what happened. Just promise not to freak out. OK !!" I nodded and held his hand and we both closed our eyes... and what I saw rendered me speechless, it was worse than any horror movie I've ever seen.

It started in our childhood and I felt a bang of guilt for never finding out but he showed me how our father beat him up and abused him, I saw the first time he forced himself on Damon and raped him and I saw how it lasted over the years, I saw him being threatened to keep his mouth shut or take the blame for father directing all his action to me and doing what he was doing to Damon to me too.

I felt disgusted and the guilt that I always carried for killing the man vanished immediately.... this man deserved to die a million times... I saw Katherine compelling father to stop abusing Damon to have him for herself later but I kinda understood why he loved her, he probably felt that he owed her or something after seeing her compelling the man that tortured him for years to stop.

The scene changed to the boarding house and Damon was talking to Joseph Salvatore who vervained him leading Damon to Stab him with his tumbler killing him in the process before being vervained again and dragged to the Augustine Labs.

With every scene I felt more horrified and guilty for not being there for him, I saw how he met Enzo and how the crazy doctors operated on them, how they tried to escape and how he was left to die in the fire only to be rescued and led back to the Cells. The scenes shifted somehow in a messed chronology going back and forth and I saw when Damon got raped again by one of the crazy doctors with Enzo screaming beside him for the doctor to stop and then being thrown in the cell being consoled by Enzo from behind the bars.

I saw how he accepted this kind of abuse eventually as some kind of a break from the pain inflicted on him by the experiments, it was awful and sick and disgusting and watching it broke me but that's the point, if that's how I feel after watching it so how was he feeling now after going through that for years.

It was obvious that Damon was having a hard time showing me that but the fact that he trusted me with this means the world to me. Lexi was right I should be honest with him from now on, I can't let him down ever again.

We both opened our eyes, and his hands were trembling after all what he showed me, I patted his shoulder with a small sad smile on my face trying to show him that I believed everything and that it was OK to share these things and let them out instead of bottling them up "I get it, it's OK Damon. I understand now but believe me you don't have to keep it all inside. you have a lot of friends here that want to help you and make it all better for you." I said in a reassuring tone.

he shook his head a little trying to calm himself down but still looking like hell "I know that they want to help but I just can't feel them Stefan, I feel suffocated with the amount of questions they ask and I just can't talk and I can't show them any of that ... I just can't. I feel so lonely and it hurts... everything hurts" He said with tears in his eyes... and my heart exploded at that. I held his hand again and raised his head with the other one so that he was looking at me directly."I promise you're never gonna be alone again Damon, as long as you can share how you feel and discuss your issues with someone you'll never be alone and I'll be there whenever you needed to talk"

His face lit up at my promise and I was beyond happy that he chose me to confide in he smiled and nodded "How about getting to the stores now, I should look my best if you're gonna introduce me to your human friends. They need to know who's the more handsome and better looking brother Bunny boy" I couldn't help but smile at him shaking my head at the way he always used humor and sarcasm he always had this ability of turning the most serious conversations light with his jokes.

♥️ ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

Hope you like this chapter.

Don't Forget to Vote and Comment. 😉😉

MennaMOmar ♥️ ♥️