FAMILY

I woke up late in the afternoon feeling beyond relaxed, looking beside me and there she was sleeping peacefully, my beautiful angel. I didn't believe how lucky I was to be able to hold her in my arms again after all those years.

Being held captive in the Augustine's hell hole forced me to lose hope and I believed I'll never be happy again but right now looking at this amazing woman beside me I couldn't help but feel a sliver of hope blossoming in my heart. I was certain now that as long as I have her beside me I'll always be happy.

After almost 30 minutes of watching her in her sleep I decided to go up and surprise her with a breakfast in bed then shower her with all the affection she deserves

After almost 30 minutes of watching her in her sleep I decided to go up and surprise her with a breakfast in bed then shower her with all the affection she deserves ... Downstairs in the kitchen I was greeted with my brother, his best friend and my ex-cell mate and they were all having breakfast and drinking coffee. Once I started preparing breakfast I felt their eyes boring in the back of my head so I turned to face them with a questioning look.

"What?" I asked and they just smiled at me like the cat that ate the canary  "Last night was long for you mate, was it not?" Said Enzo smirking "Sure it was Enzo, he had a very long and busy night" Said Lexi mischievously and I snorted at that crossing my arms and shaking my head at them "Leave him alone guys, he must be sooo exhausted" Said Stefan playfully and I looked at him with amusement then shrugged and turned back to the stove ignoring them.

I was making some pan cakes and they continued trying to prod me to talk about my night with Rebekah and I just flipped them off and went on with what I was doing until I had everything ready for my princess upstairs. I took the huge full tray up to my room put it on the night stand and walked to Rebekah's side of the bed kissing every inch of her gorgeous face until I reached her full plump lips and she opened those sparkly blue eyes of hers kissing me back and holding the back of my head in her hand.

A couple of minutes and we stopped before getting carried away again resting our foreheads against each other and looking into each other's eyes smiling warmly "Morning lover... you're up early ! I thought I wore you out last night.. did you even sleep at all ?" she asked with a hint of concern in her voice and I smiled at how cute she could be when she was all worried and concerned about my well being "Yep, I slept well sweetheart. Just wanted to bring my beautiful girlfriend breakfast in bed" I said smiling fondly at her moving a strand of her hair behind her ear and holding the side of her face in my hand "Hmmm, you're pampering me my love" She said mirroring my move and holding my face in her hand so I turned my face and kissed the inside of her hand softly and then dragged her closer kissing her deeply.

I pulled back and got off the bed grabbing the tray and placing it on the bed next to us and we had breakfast together exchanging small talk about random things... once we finished breakfast I took her to my en-suite bathroom and showered her with kisses every now and then while helping her wash up.  Then we got dressed and joined our annoying friends in the parlor where they kept giving us knowing looks especially Stefan who looked very amused for my liking.

Two hours later and Rebekah left going back to the Mikaelson's mansion, Lexi and Enzo went out as well which left me alone with Stefan who kept looking at me like I'm the latest invention known to mankind and he was annoying the hell out of me so I went back to my room to avoid him and got myself a book to read with a glass of bourbon but Mr. I'm gonna annoy you till you rip your own heart out followed me up to my room like a lost puppy.

"What Stefan?" I asked him with hint of annoyance in my voice and he smiled giving me the most innocent look he could master and I was just contemplating whether or not to give him an aneurysm in order to get rid of him "You and Rebekah are working this whole relationship thing out, aren't you?" he asked and I shook my head wondering if this was his attempt at being subtle.

"Stef, I know you heard us last night. Why don't you ask your question directly so we could get this over with?" I said waving my hand dismissively and he chuckled "Alright, direct it is. How are you feeling? Did you have any flashbacks?" He asked and I sighed "Honestly, I feel OK. More than OK actually... For the first time in so long I felt in control Stef. It was my choice to do what I did, I wasn't strapped into a metal table, I wasn't forced into anything and no flashbacks were involved." I said and he smiled happily at me

"I felt free for the first time Stefan and the fact that I shared this moment with Rebekah makes it more valuable for me" I said with a smile and he nodded at me patting me on the shoulder "I'm happy you're getting better brother ... if there is anything you need to talk about please don't hesitate in talking to me. I would always listen to you" he said in a sincere tone so I nodded and picked my book back up and he tuned around and left.

The day went by smoothly without any hitches. I texted Nick to plan our trip to this weird island and to ask him about Jeremy's hunter mark. So far everything was OK and the mark was growing remarkably fast as per little Gilbert which was a good sign. Klaus was turning people and Jeremy was killing them, the only problem was Elena's moral compass which was against the whole process. She had a point of course but we were fighting against time and as far as I was concerned Klaus only turned those who were expendable anyways so why stop him.

On the course of the following two weeks Sheila had the same vision for like four or five times that revolved around the same thing; Chaos and death and a second version of me that she didn't seem to like at all. Jeremy completed his mark in a record time, Bonnie was getting better with her magic, Elena had better control on her blood-lust,  Enzo and Lexi were pretty serious about their relationship and he blurted out the L word making my brother's BFF act all girly which was amusing to see, Anna was proving me right becoming Jeremy's emotional anchor allowing him to have full control over his hunter's instinct, she was good to him and the kid needed some good in his life.

Our journey to Silas's island was all planned and soon I would have my hands on this  cure & destroy it to make sure no one could ever hurt Klaus or anyone of my family because that's what they all are to me FAMILY.

♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

Hope you like this chapter.

Don't Forget to Vote and Comment. 😉😉

MennaMOmar ♥️ ♥️