A trip down memory lane

Previously on Saving Damon

Qetsiyah: I know you're a faithful man Damon and I'm sorry if my kiss upset you. I won't surprise you like that again unless you ask for it.

Damon: That won't ever happen, I assure you.

Qetsiyah: Maybe, maybe not...

_______________________________________________________________________________

Damon's POV

Silas called again saying he needs to make a few stops on his way back to Mystic Falls and that he will arrive within a couple of days. His plan for using Elena to summon Amara was now void because Amara is here now so what was he planning !! I called Qetsiyah to fill her in and ask her how if she needed any assistance with her vague plan.

"Hello Agapité mou, did you miss me?" she asked upon answering and I rolled my eyes "Stop calling me that, it's annoying" I said and she laughed lightly "Would you like me to use the English version for it?" she asked in a teasing tone "I have a feeling you would do it even if I said no so go ahead, don't mind me" I said irritated.

"Oh, you're starting to understand me very well in such a short time Damon. I'm impressed" She said still in a playful mood and I sighed "It means my dear... anyways, why did you call if you didn't miss me as you proclaim?" She asked "Look Silas called and said he will arrive here later than expected. If you need more help with that spell of yours let me know, we need to speed things up before he makes it back here" I said seriously and she sighed.

"OK then, let's get down to business. I will need to channel you while working on the spell, your blood alone should've been enough but I think something as big as this will need your presence Mr. Salvatore... Isn't this way too formal?!" she asked playfully at the end and I wanted to shoot her or stake myself because she was driving me nuts.