Meeting Bonnie And Elena

Stefan's Point Of View

After a long day at the stores I understood how much I really missed my brother's company, seeing what I saw in Damon's head I came to see my brother in a total new light. I felt guilty for all the years I pushed him away from me but I tried to conceal it under the casual chat, we talked about a lot of stuff and I was surprised when he didn't freak out around all the devices I showed him saying he had a glimpse of these things in his hell hole through watching the TV and having some of these devices at the lab.

We bought a hell of a lot stuff making me understand the girls' shop until you drop concept, he was eager to see everything and try everything, and his enthusiasm was really amazing, and contagious. We headed to the Grill to have a snack afterwards, Damon was trying his best to act normal but it was really obvious he was jumpy around people and nervous because of the crowd but he was adjusting.

I helped him set up his new cell phone and he was really excited to learn about everything and it felt amazing watching him experience all these stuff for the first time, it was like showing a kid a new toy his eyes were shining with excitement and I couldn't help but feel the guilt rush back in because I wasn't there when he missed out on all of these things because I was busy being the self absorbed prick of a brother. 

I ordered us some drinks at the bar when suddenly I noticed Damon stiffening next to me and shifting in his seat looking over his shoulder with a strange look on his face. Following the direction he was looking at I found him looking at Bonnie Bennett, Elena's best friend like he could recognize her.

 Following the direction he was looking at I found him looking at Bonnie Bennett, Elena's best friend like he could recognize her

Bonnie stepped to the bar and ordered a glass of water, she sat with a frown on her face and held her drink between her hands. Damon moved to look at her and then did something very un-Damon like and put his hand on her drink. The Damon I remembered was always polite around ladies and he never overstepped his boundaries. Sure he flirted and complimented but never was that straight forward. 

Bonnie eyed him with a deeper frown on her face, but Damon spoke before she ever had the chance "You know you're not doing it right !! you should relax first if you want it to move like you want it to" He said calmly and Bonnie's eyes widened in understanding to which I felt completely oblivious. 

She snatched  her hands away from Damon "Who the hell are you ? and what do you think you're doing?" Bonnie asked in an angry voice and I was about to interfere and apologize on his behalf but he smirked at her and answered her questions nonchalantly "Damon Salvatore, and I'm just trying to help you control the water, it's different from moving feathers this one needs concentration" 

Bonnie was staring at him taken aback trying to gather herself back while I was looking perplexed. "Salvatore as in Stefan..." She suddenly fell silent when she realized I was sitting next to Damon. She kept looking between us in bewilderment "Stefan is my little brother, do you know her Stefan?" He asked turning back to me and I looked at him in confusion. What the hell was he planning now!! I nodded "She's my class mate" I said looking at Damon quizzically.