Hello, goodbye...

Previously on Saving Damon

Qetsiyah: Hello Agapité mou, did you miss me?

Damon: Stop calling me that, it's annoying

Qetsiyah: OK then, let's get down to business.... Look Damon this spell will change a lot of things... it's complicated because Silas already took the cure so he will be harder to defeat

Damon: So what, we can defeat him....Failure is not an option for me Tessa.

Qetsiyah: You're not listening to me! I have trust issues, I'm controlling and paranoid and a little crazy! and this spell requires me to trust YOU.... and I want to... I really want to. I feel this pull towards you that I can't understand

Damon: I'm not asking you to trust me here, I'm willing to jump in first. what do you say?

Qetsiyah: I don't want to regret this, but I've watched you for so long that I feel like I know you enough. Let's do it.

________________________________________________________________________________

We had lunch or diner or whatever because this time difference is honestly giving me a whiplash and then she teleported us back to the boarding house. "She's downstairs, isn't she?" She asked with a crazed look in her eyes and I just nodded so she moved to the cellar with me hot on her heels and she unlocked the door with a simple flick of her hand entering to find a hysterical Amara talking to the air. Once she noticed Qetsiyah's presence in the room she looked terrified. I let Tessa in and closed the door and leaned on it just in case the witch lost her marbles and did something too crazy.

When she was done from terrorizing Elena's doppelganger she opened the door and then locked it behind her going back upstairs. I looked through the bars and Amara was crying silently inside, it was saddening. I went back up as well and Tessa has already poured herself a glass of my finest bourbon and was enjoying it in front of the fire place.

"So you're planning on making someone else the anchor?" I asked and she nodded still looking at the fire and swirling the drink in her glass around. "Why haven't you told me?" I asked and she turned her face to look at me "If I didn't want you to find out I wouldn't have said a word knowing you were behind that door Damon, it's a rare occasion when I trust anyone but shockingly I do trust you. don't make me regret it O ómorfos skoteinós ippótis mou.(My handsome dark knight.)" she said finishing her sentence in Greek probably to get on my nerves. She sensed my irritation and put her drink down coming to stand in front of me putting her hand on my face

"That was a compliment darling ... Because as much goodness you have in you as much as I can sense the darkness buried deep inside. that's why you're my handsome dark knight Damon...You fascinate me" She said and I moved her hand gently away from my face and moved away from her to the mini bar poring myself a drink as well and turning to face her only to find I'm alone in the room.

The next day came in a blur and we woke up to Silas knocking at our door. Stefan opened the door already looking uncomfortable seeing my double on the other side of the door. "I came baring gifts" he said raising the shopping bags he had in his hands up to show it to us before moving inside and placing them at the nearest couch. "I got her some outfits and lady things" He said pointing at the bags and then he looked at me.

"She's downstairs" I said and he nodded asking me to lead the way. Once we made it to the cellar I unlocked the door and he rushed in to hug her but she backed away from him shaking her head. Then it all happened in a blur.. Qetsiyah materialized out of nowhere in the middle of the room raising her hand and pushing Silas up against the wall with a flick of her rest.

She moved towards a visibly shaking Amara and also immobilized her with a flick of her hand and then she got a red vial out of her pocket and emptied its contents into Amara's mouth who immediately started choking and gasping for air before she fell down to her knees breathing heavily. "There you go, just a simple useless human. with no trace of anything magical in your blood" said a smug Qetsiyah.

Amara looked up with tears in her eyes pleading Qetsiyah to end her misery with a broken look. All the while Silas was screaming behind us for Tessa to stop what she was doing and she only turned around when he started threatening her "You think you will manage to harm me in this state! ...all you have is empty threats Silas" She said mockingly "You're useless now my love and there is absolutely nothing you can do.. I lied to you back then saying I killed her and you lived in complete torture for centuries" she said moving closer to him.

Once she was close enough she held his face with one hand and looked him dead in the eye "You are going to live through this pain I'm going to inflect on you FOREVER" she said in a menacing tone, then she moved back to Amara and pulled her up to her feet by the hair pushing her back against the wall and in one swift movement she swiped her hand across Amara's neck causing a gash of blood to burst out as if she was using a knife.

Amara was chocking on her blood and with a last look towards Silas who was screaming like a banshee she fell down to the ground dead. Qetsiyah looked at him with victory shining through her eyes "I wish you a miserable human life vrómiki mágissa (you filthy warlock)... I hope you live in pain forever knowing that you couldn't save the woman you loved and that there is absolutely nothing you can do to get her back" She said and then looked at me with a smirk before she disappeared.

After Tessa's disappearance the spell she had on Silas was lifted and he crawled to Amara's body crying his heart out holding her to his chest and patting her hair out of her bloody face but after five minutes or so his tears dried and his eyes hardened and he looked at us with a murderous look before he vanished with the original doppelganger into thin air.

The following two weeks were a disaster in Mystic Falls. Silas was retaliating by killing people left and right alerting with his murders the town council, but even after their prolonged meetings there was nothing they could do to stop him let alone figure out the culprit behind these mysterious murders. It was alarming because throughout the show that Tessa threw in the cellar of the boarding house she did not use any potions on Silas.

I was curious to why she needed me in the first place if she wasn't going to use the potion we created on him and she was not picking up her phone no matter how many times I called, she also used a blocking spell on herself so that I couldn't track her with a locator spell .

Not knowing where the wicked witch of the west was and not being able to get in touch with her was leaving me restless and knowing that Silas was still out there with all his powers in tact was worrying me endlessly. But at the moment there was nothing I can do but deflect the council's attention from the people I care about and try my hardest to keep them all safe.

♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

Hope you like this chapter..

Don't Forget to Vote and Comment. 😉😉

MennaMOma